Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Angelo

I wish he were still around! He was he best. Crusty and honest and caring. Best PCP ever.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I thought he was a bit of a pill popping advocate and he also sent me for 2 high dose radiation CAT scans which may create cancers down the road, long after he'll have to take responsibility for.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. Angelo was my doctor for 10 years. He was simply the best, no-nonsense, to the point, excellent physician with immense medical knowledge. Ever since he retired I am not able to find a new PCP who can even come close to Dr. Angelo's expertise. I hope he will get bored and come out of retirement! :)

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

My family is in mourning since Dr Ange retired. He was by far the best family doctor ever! He was rough around the edges but I wouldn't take him any other way. I hope he comes out of retirement!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

I went to Dr. Angelo for 25+ years. He was an execellent doctor. He was always focused on what was best for the patient, not how to make the most money. He took the time to know me personally. Now retired, I will miss his old fasion care. I wish him the very best! Jim costello

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I have been Dr. Angelo's patient for 30 years. He is THE BEST. When other specialists are stumped by the symptoms and tests - Dr. Angelo, in his practical and keen manner - always comes up with the right diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Quick, fast, efficient - is excellent diagnostician - usually is able to see you on the same day - gives good doctor referrals if needed.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

He is one of the best doctors I've ever had. My wife and I have been going to him for almost 20 years. He cares about his patients and always provides the best service to them.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Hands down, the best. 30 plus years., 3 generations. Adam D'Elia, Robert Scialla

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

Dr. Angelo has been my doctor for 20+ years. He is an excellent doctor, with strong diagnostic skills.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

Dr. Thomas A. Angelo's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1965)