Dr. Gregory Bidinosti

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Bidinosti

Best chiropractor I've ever been to! Dr.Greg will take good care of you and take the time to listen to your concerns. I always feel great with his adjustments.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Great chiropractor. Best in town! Super helpful and always takes extra time with me and all my problems. I have been a patient for many years and won't go anywhere else. Highly recommend. 5 Big Stars!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

For more than 10 years, Dr Bidinosti has provided me with the most complete, effective chiropractic care experience. His education,knowledge, professionalism and skill are quickly evident. Personally, I'm fortunate to be a under the care and guidance at Rockway. Thank you Dr Greg! Nancy (Rockway's receptionist) makes an immediate impression, showing initiative, is willing to assist, collaborate, and possesses the ideal balance of experience and professionalism. Thank you Nancy!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I've been Dr Greg's patient for at least 20 years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else. Very knowledgeable, professional, hilarious, and compassionately interested in his patients' overall health.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Greg and Nancy are awesome! Dr. Greg has been my chiropractor for over 10 years and I thank God for being introduced to him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Great with everyone, ages 0-100. He's been fantastic through all my pregnancies and takes great care of my kids. His receptionist is a joy as well.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Excellent across the board, couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Always willing to take time to make sure you are comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Greg is a really good chiropractor. I can't imagine going to anyone else. He's honest, funny, great with my kids and takes whatever time is needed for your problems.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I've recently become a patient of Dr. Bidinosti's and was impressed with him and his clinic the moment I walked in the door. I've been to many chiropractors before and know that his care and skills are second to none! I was amazed at the detail of my assessment and how good I felt even after the first adjustment. I would absolutely recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Gregory Bidinosti's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greg Bidinosti lives and has been practicing in Kitchener, Ontario, since 1995 after graduating from the University of Toronto and the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College. Dr. Greg was inspired to become a chiropractor by the great care he received from his own chiropractor when he was a child. With motivation to help kids live healthier lives, Dr. Greg has pursued additional training in the assessment and adjustment of children and expectant mothers, earning a Fellowship from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association in 1999. Dr. Bidinosti is also the past President of the Waterloo Regional Chiropractic Society, a proud member of the Ontario and Canadian Chiropractic Associations, and the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1995)

• Fellowship from the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - 1999