Ratings for Dr. Scott Yager

Wonderful Doctor ... Very caring doctor. Took care of both my parents ... Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

This Dr has convinced my mother she does not have Parkinson's disease. After thorough discussion Dr. Yager was adamant of this decision. My mother was diagnosed with severe Parkinson's disease a week later by another physician which that physician expressed the symptoms were obvious.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Dr. Yager always takes his time with his patients and explains everything. He is very informative and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

Geat bedside manner. Caring and truly a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Great doctor. He took wonderful care of my dad. He called me every morning when my dad was in the hospital to give me updates. The only problem I have is that his office is too small!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

He is a very good doctor. But his staff does need a little work

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

Dr. Yager is very compassionate to patients and their families. He does not rush you out of the office and believes that all aspects of a patient's life (family, work, etc.) are part of one's overall health and well being. I'd say he is as close to a "Marcus Welby" as you can get.I am grateful to him for his dedication and caring which meant that my cancer was found and treated very early. Referrals are based on who he feels is the best match for the patient. For me he has always been right.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Scott Yager's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ