Ratings for Dr. Bienvenido Fajardo

Where do I start?! B4 even seeing the doctor: 1st..his biller attempted to charge me a $75 deductible that didn't apply. They argued with me until they called my insurance company just to confirm how wrong they were. The look on her face was priceless when she was told I was right. 2nd the M. Assistant took a BP while I was standing...(inaccurate reading obviously), then she weighed me an didn't read the scale properly.(She noted an additional 10 lbs because she was too lazy to get a closer look.)Now the Doctor:After not having a complete physical in over 3 years, a month and half wait for an appointment and a 4 hour wait in the waiting area; the doctor ask a few question pertaining to history, checked my neck, my stomach and sent me on my way to get lab work!! He did NOTHING WHAT SO EVER!!No ear, mouth, throat exam, No reflex check, He didn't even make me cough. The lady that took my blood didn't know enough to put gloves on while drawing blood!!Horrible Facility/Experience!Stay Away!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Horrible doctor; prescribes medicines like it is candy. Had medical emergency, ended up going to Emergency room since he never called back from all calls placed to on call pager as they went unanswered; never followed up with me to find cause of calls. Nurse is not properly trained as she does not know how to locate vein to draw blood; poked several times before blood was drawn. STAY AWAY; HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2007

although you must wait hours before being seen by him, he is worth your wait. good bedside manner and knows what he's talking about. He always helps me even if I "think" I'm sick.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2005

Dr. Bienvenido Fajardo's Credentials

• Sign Language

• Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd), Fac De Cien Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1979)

Tufts