Ratings for Dr. Susan I. Fesmire

Dr. Fesmire is an excellent internist! I have recommended her to all my friends. She is very knowledgeable and takes all the time in the world to discuss your concerns. We all love her!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

The staff always on top of all aspect when any patience come into the office.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Had to wait over an hour just to have blood pressure checked. Many other patients were called before me. Waiting room was cleared at least 3 times before I was called.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Irresponsible, ditzy, dangerously thoughtless & poor judgement.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Fesmire is a great diagnostician. She will sit down with you and explain things in detail. She takes her time with each patient, even if she has a full schedule. Her staff is not always friendly but they get the job done. Dr. Fesmire goes over and beyond. So she runs late sometimes, what Dr. Doesn't and she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Just moved to Dallas & needed new PCP. Did tons of research (I thought) & Dr Fesmire seemed good (good credentials, positive reviews at other sites, etc.). Night before my appt for a physical (which was scheduled 4 wks in advance), realized I needed Dr Fesmire's address. Googled her & this site popped up - hadn't seen it before. Read the reviews with a sinking feeling. Figured they were a bit older & given other things I read, issues were resolved. Next morning when I arrived, it went exactly as others described below. Receptionist said Dr Fesmire was running late & wasn't going to be in for my appt. Said I could either see nurse practitioner or reschedule (3 wks later). Couldn't believe it! Extremely disrespectful of my time/schedule. Dr Fesmire may or may not be a good Dr, don't know, but never will because I refuse to have a Dr who is so unprofessional as to not care about others' time. Don't write on sites, but felt it necessary to share as others so kindly did for me. Beware!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I have been seeing her for yrs. It is true that you will have long wait times to see her and she does reschedule alot as others have said. However, she is an amazing Dr and literally changed my life with getting me well from an out of the ordinary condition. Susan really cares about her patients. She listens very well, is very patient, and will go the extra mile to find out what is wrong with you and very few Dr's will do that as I saw quite a few before finding her. As a matter of fact the last time I was there for a routine visit I had started a new job so my new benefits had not kicked in yet and I was going to have to pay full price for the visit. She asked me how I was doing and we discussed this and she said ya know what...don't worry about it, this one's on me. I have NEVER had a Dr do that for me so there ya go. And really the long wait times are just due to the fact that she spends alot of time with each patient so it's something I am willing to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

If you are looking for a really smart, kind and understanding doctor who will find out what is wrong and make sure you get the medicine or treatment you need, Dr. Fesmire is the one to see. When you have a true medical problem that is difficult to treat, you don't mind rescheduling appointments or waiting an hour. When I have a simple cold or allergies, I don't go to the doctor at all, or I go to a walk in place. Dr. Fesmire, in my opinion, is better suited to treat more complex issues. She is thorough, listens well, and considers the patient's preferences.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

I was less than 10 minutes late to my first appointment, and was turned away. I find it unacceptable to be so rude and condescending to a new patient who was only late because it was her first time finding the location. The staff and doctor were not helpful at all, and I would never go back to this place or recommend it to any of my friends. The waiting room as empty. Luckily this was just for an annual checkup, but if I were actually sick and a few minutes late, I would hope my doctor could still see me. Instead of politely asking me to reschedule, they told me to sit and wait and IF someone else was late, they MIGHT be able to get me in. This is not the way to keep patients. Find a new doctor with better customer service, you will regret coming here.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Susan I. Fesmire's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)