Ratings for Dr. James W. Forsen

I credit Dr. Forsen with saving my child's life. She was floating around for 3 months in the health care system going from Dr. to Dr. undiagnosed. He recognized a rare disease that 1 in 1 million kids get and that he had only see 1 time before in 30 years. We would have taken the wrong course of treatment otherwise, with a disease that can kill children in 6 months. I can't give him enough kudos.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr. Forsen is great. He explains things and asks to be sure whether I have questions, and is good at interacting with my two year old in an attempt to ease his fears. His nurse, Nelly, is nice and helpful, but the rest of the office staff is ok at best. Another patient had an issue upon their arrival when I was there last and the front desk staff was pretty rude to her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

He is very good with my eight year old daughter. He was playful with her and very funny. He put in ear tubes for her. She is very comfortable with him. We like going there.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I think Dr. Forsen's bedside manner was outstanding. He was very good with my toddler who was quite scared.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Forsen is very knowledgeable but I will agree he doesn't have the best bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I am very suprised for the bad rating too. Dr. Forsen is a wonderfull doctor. Very kid friendly, calm, knowledgable, thorough, caring ( he called to check on my son multiple times). We have visited his office multiple times and he never failed to give us all his attention and plenty of time. I highly recommend this excelent MD.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Our childrens have seen Dr. Forsen for about 9 years. We love him! Now our youngest (who is 3) is still under his care. He is a wonderful doctor and the kids love him

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Forsen is a wonderful doctor. He is friendly and does a very good job of calming my little one who has Down syndrome. He has a calm, laid-back demeanor, which is what I think the others are mistaking for arrogance. He is thorough in his examination and explains my son's diagnosis in an easily understood manner every time we visit. We have been seeing him for 6 years now and have never had a bad experience. I highly recommend him for both children with and without special needs.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr Forsen is a patient and caring doctor. My son looks forward to his visits.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

I agree with the previous comment, dr forsen was not 'kid' friendly for being a pedi ENT. He was arrogent, and was very short tempered with my son. He should not be working with pediatrics.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. James W. Forsen's Credentials

• Washington Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63110 (Grad. 1988)