Ratings for Dr. John W. Lepore

It was a nightmare. Rude, arrogant and a nasty person

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Waited almost two hours after scheduled appointment time to see Dr. Lepore. Like a dentist automaton in manner - almost did work on completely wrong tooth. Good knowledge of mechanics . Unpleasant office and experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

needless CAT scan for a dry socket, which was poorly treated.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I am a very anxious patient when it comes to the injections. Dr. Lepore was very comforting. He used plenty of topical before the shots so they didn’t pinch as bad as it could have! Actually I barley felt them. The procedure itself was very quick and painless. I would recommend anyone that needs a root canal to come to his office. The assistant was very experienced and both Dr and assistant worked perfectly together! Thank you for getting me out of pain on such short notice!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

One of my best experiences as a patient took place in this office. I was in need for a root canal to be performed as an emergency. The treatment was pain free. I was lucky to find the most understanding and compassionate practice in the area. The high level of professionalism of the staff and the superb skills of the doctor with his state of the art office and equipment contributed to the most positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I own my own business and I am a marketing expert. I have evaluated Dr. Lepore's office at Advanced Endodontic Solutions. I am also a patient. Dr. Lepore has a state of the art facility and a friendly caring staff. He is an outstanding endodontist with many local referring dentists who send their patients with root canal problems for specialized treatment. As a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, he has the hightest credentials in his field and has been in practice of over eighteen years. He has a well trained, experienced staff that can assist with your care as well as with your insurance and financial needs. Care Credit is provided as a payment plan. You can evaluate his practice as well by going to leporendo.com to read truthful and validated patient reviews.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

I was very dissatisfied. He did not follow Excellus billing practices. Once I complained to the NYS Attorney General, he dismissed me as a patient.I still have some problems with the tooth and may have to pay for another endodontist out of pocket.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr. JOHN LEPORE was able to resolve a long term root canal complication created by another dentist. His experience and vast knowledge in the field were key to relieving my discomfort that went on for years. Dr. Lepore is a great endodontist. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

My experience with Dr. Lepore was unbelievably wonderful. He was knowledgable, competent and I felt very comfortable that with his experience that my root canal would be done in a very efficent manner. In fact he completed my root canal without causing me any pain and I was so pleased with its results. I would highly recommend Dr. Lepore to anyone. In addition his staff was very professional and most of all kind. In fact they followed up with me the next day to see if I was feeling ok and if I had any concerns. Great experience overall.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010

I had the pleasure today (yes, PLEASURE!) of having a root canal done at Dr. John LePore's office. It was actually the 2nd one I have had done by him. The staff was wonderful, friendly and immediately put me at ease. I barely felt the needle, and after confessing to Dr. LePore that my biggest fear is the sound of the drill, he proceeded to talk to me through the entire procedure which distracted my fear. He explained everything as we went along which was a great help! I felt no pain, not a bit of discomfort even, and before I knew it, it was done!!!! I can't say enough about him, or his staff. We have all heard the dreaded root canal stories. Well, believe me, no one could possibly walk out of Dr. LePore's office with one of those! My experience today was TRULY a pleasure! Thank you Dr. LePore, Rachel and Katy! Trust me..........I WILL spread the good word!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010