Ratings for Dr. Jose Chang

Seems knowledgeble. His personality is quite arrogant,and he is not receptive to answering questions. Do not feel comfortable with him at all.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

He is brutal. Stay away. Neglected to tell us results of ct scan. My dad had a stroke due to the tumours he saw on scan but never told us they were there. Multiple scans and we were never told. My dad has 8-9 months left and I blame this useless piece of garbage!!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I couldn't have been in better hands. Very knowledgeable and great sense of humor. Knows how to reassure patients. Thanks

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Being diagnosed with advanced breast cancer was devastating. Dr. Chang's support, knowledge and passion has helped so much throughout these past 2 years. He is funny and caring. I have so much trust in him and consider myself lucky to be his patient!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Chang treated me for a breast cancer recurrence. I like to be active in my own healthcare and did a lot of scholarly research before my appointments. Dr. Chang answered all my questions, and readily addressed any concerns that came up through my research. Chemo is an unpleasant thing for anyone to go through, but this doctor does an outstanding job in ensuring the patient is a comfortable as possible. He is top-notch in his profession.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

It's times of trial we need a Dr J Chang. My husband's unexpected advanced diagnosis was softened and given hope to us through this mild mannered and gentle professional that really made a difference through his knowledge and quick action!!! We cannot thank him enough. The Lithwick family is greatful.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

When my husband and I had our first appointment with Dr.Chang (Dec 2012-I had had a lumpectomy), I hated the man and found him arrogant. But dealing with him over this past year I have come to realize that he is a knowledgable and thorough doctor who goes the mile to accommodate you. I then realized that the reason I did not like him in the beginning, was because I did not like what he told me regarding treatment and why I had to go that route. Bravo Dr. Chang, it was overwhelming at first, but I quickly followed into the routine. I thank you very much!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I found Dr Chang to be very knowledgable. The wait times very long however, that is to be expected in the cancer clinic.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

My husband is no longer with Dr.Chang due to the switching around of patients and Doctors at OGH and we really miss him. He was always available for questions and we never felt we were rushed in any way. He always listened and if he needs to discuss your case with a collegue rather than just using textbook diagnosis he will always get back to you with an answer and a plan. We miss you!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Chang is treating my 24 year old daughter who has melanoma...we can't say enough good about this man and his staff..esp. nurse...he didn't rush us, explained everything, has a friendly reassuring manner ... and his primary nurse, I wish I could remember her name...she was terrific also...we feel lucky to have such great care during such a frightening time.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008