Ratings for Dr. Chee Thong

After reading the reviews, I was tempted not to go to see the doctor. But I decided I would go and make my own decision. I expected to find a receptionist who was going to be unfriendly but instead I found a lovely lady at the front desk so I thought she was new. No, she has worked for the doctor for a long time. I found the doctor to he knowledgeable and thorough. He’s from the “old school” a bit blunt but he was humourous too. My suggestion is to go see for yourself!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Strange to see so many bad reviews. Maybe a Dr. Jekyll thing going on here. I found the receptionist quite polite and helpful, but my exchange with her was short. I found the doctor friendly, not too formal and very knowledgeable. Maybe I was just happy that while I had hearing loss it wasn't of great concern. Dr. Thong really seemed to care.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Worst of the worst, unprofessional doctor. It was Nov 14, a rainly cold day, I witness in his office where he rejected a patient in a wheelchair who came in for appointment. He drove away the patient with the reason of the wheelchair is too big. He didn't even ask the patient how he is, what problem he has and is it emergency matter . This dr does not have any caring spirit that a dr should have - helping the poor. The receptionist is also rude and impolite. What a nightmare ......

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Honestly after reading the comments I was scared to see this doctor and worried I wouldn't receive the help I needed but I was very wrong. Dr. Thong is an amazing doctor. We laughed and joked and he finally helped me with my problem where other doctors couldn't help me with. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he's doing. I don't know about these other reviews but my experience was an amazing one and happy that he finally helped me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Worst doctor. As as he knew I am a Muslim, he started to make objectionable remarks about Muslims and Islam. Instead of discussing about my problem he was busy explaining me that he is an expert of history of Burma and British empire and that the Rohinga Muslims are infact killing Buddhist in Myanmar and that's why those people are being killed driven out by army of Myanmar. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Thong is an okay doctor. I've seen him two times - he was super helpful at the first time, but not so much at the second time. He is not the best listener and he can be a bit blunt, but he seems to have good knowledge and competence to make a diagnosis for one's problem. Regarding the receptionist - I didn't have any problem with her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He is a butcher he destroyed my nose ,he messed up the first time, like a fool l have him a chance to fix it...he completely destroyed my nose ,l had to have another suregon try to repair the damage. I've been unhappy with my looks since.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Such a rude doctor! Having waiting over three months to see him, I have to say, I'm sorely disappoibted. This man should not be a doctor. Rather than help solve my problem, he blames me for doing things wrong. Never have I had to experience such a bad doctor. Don't waste your time with this one!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Thong's receptionist managed to fit me in at short notice. Dr. Thong was kind, helpful and took the time to address my concerns. He also had me come back at the end of the week to follow up on my progress. This was a positive experience and my impression was that Dr. Thong knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

There are a lot of negative reviews on here which is surprising. My experience was good. The receptionist was very friendly and nice. I didn't have to wait that long. The doctor was a little brusque but efficient and seemed to know what he was talking about. Was thorough in all the tests he performed and even showed me what he was looking at. While he did suggest surgery, he had another solution he wanted me to try first which I appreciated. I've met a couple really awful and arrogant surgeons before but this guy wasn't one of them. Maybe I got him on a good day cause the sun was out or he wasn't very busy. But I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017