Ratings for Dr. Chee Thong

Worst doctor. As as he knew I am a Muslim, he started to make objectionable remarks about Muslims and Islam. Instead of discussing about my problem he was busy explaining me that he is an expert of history of Burma and British empire and that the Rohinga Muslims are infact killing Buddhist in Myanmar and that's why those people are being killed driven out by army of Myanmar. Terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Dr. Thong is an okay doctor. I've seen him two times - he was super helpful at the first time, but not so much at the second time. He is not the best listener and he can be a bit blunt, but he seems to have good knowledge and competence to make a diagnosis for one's problem. Regarding the receptionist - I didn't have any problem with her.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He is a butcher he destroyed my nose ,he messed up the first time, like a fool l have him a chance to fix it...he completely destroyed my nose ,l had to have another suregon try to repair the damage. I've been unhappy with my looks since.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Such a rude doctor! Having waiting over three months to see him, I have to say, I'm sorely disappoibted. This man should not be a doctor. Rather than help solve my problem, he blames me for doing things wrong. Never have I had to experience such a bad doctor. Don't waste your time with this one!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Thong's receptionist managed to fit me in at short notice. Dr. Thong was kind, helpful and took the time to address my concerns. He also had me come back at the end of the week to follow up on my progress. This was a positive experience and my impression was that Dr. Thong knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

There are a lot of negative reviews on here which is surprising. My experience was good. The receptionist was very friendly and nice. I didn't have to wait that long. The doctor was a little brusque but efficient and seemed to know what he was talking about. Was thorough in all the tests he performed and even showed me what he was looking at. While he did suggest surgery, he had another solution he wanted me to try first which I appreciated. I've met a couple really awful and arrogant surgeons before but this guy wasn't one of them. Maybe I got him on a good day cause the sun was out or he wasn't very busy. But I have no complaints.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Chee Thong was aggressive and impatient, I told him to fix his rude behavior and suddenly he lost his temper and yelled at me to leave and swore to me. The receptionist was hostil and rude too. Stay away from this clinic!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

As the previous rating below, we also called the office and the reception answered her phone from home? As she was sick? What office has their reception answer calls from home? And she stated she couldn't take information because she is not in the office! Really? Did this just happen? Worst ENT ever, how can this man actually be able to practice? Unprofessional, rude and judgmental. Patience in and out within 5 minutes, I've never seen so many people upset at a DR office. He gets very angry when questioned and leaves the door open while your in with him, everyone can hear your conversation. I don't care if he is a "old school DR" this is not a reason to be disrespectful to a patient. AVOID this unprofessional "DR".

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I actually never saw this doctor but I know that I would not want to deal with this office ever. My doctor made a referral for me. It was on a date when I was going to be away so I called the office to change my appt. At first I got the message machine which was so garbled I could barely understand. When I did get through I got the office manager at home and sick. I told her my situation and she asked me to call when I returned. I actually did not understand why she would be answering office calls at home, especially when sick. On my return I tried to call a few times and left messages, never heard back. Today she answered the phone and made it a difficult process to book an appt. Then she said I would have to phone my doctor to get another referral. I was astounded at this as it was only 1 month ago. She was so rude and promptly hung up on me. I phoned my doctor to get referred to someone else. Why would I ever want to go here?? No star here!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I read a lot of reviews on here and I have to say my experience was different. The lady at reception was friendly both in person and on the phone (plenty of time to witness this), the waiting time was too long for sure. Dr Thong himself is an elder doctor,set in his way which is not always easy to handle for everyone. He was friendly to me, listened to my problems and asked the right questions. I´m quite sure he had an idea what my problem was but took his time to doublecheck to make sure nothing was missed. Yes, some comments were not necessary and he´s not the best listener but he´s a competent doctor and that´s what counts for me.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017