Ratings for Dr. Beatrice Onyeador

Went to her for abdominal pain. Told me I had Irritable Bowl Syndrome. Prescribed me medication which I took. Pain still didn't get better. Finally went to another doctor who told me the only thing I had was gastritis. Treaded the condition and within a few days I was back to normal. Be careful with her prescriptions and her analysis. She thinks she knows the issue without sending you for test based on your recount of what has been happening and your symptoms. Also, doesn't really listen to your concerns. After waiting 2 hours with an appointment, she spent 5 mins with me. She was more worried about walk-ins that were waiting. After being her patient for 2 yrs, I was truly convinced she had no idea what she is doing. Also, treats her staff like dogs. Yells at them and belittles them in front of you. I am now happy I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

This is a very disrespectful doctor! I went to for a visit and complained about my leg being swollen. Dr. Onyeador responded, "Your whole body is swollen!" How rude and disrespectful! I am a malemale 400lbs and I went to her to also work on my obesity and she said that to me! Find another doctor! This woman make rude and hurtful comments every visit! No longer my doctor!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Besides the wait this doctor doesnt know what she is doing. Word of advice seek another physicians care

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

I have never been THIS disrespected at an establishment. I was told after waiting 6 hours YES 6 HOURS to be seen (I had an appointment) that tomorrow is a new day and that I (and 3 other people who waited 6 hours next to me) can come back another day. PEOPLE HAVE LIVES! IT'S OUTRAGEOUS THAT I WAITED 6 HOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE! and then she expects me to come back another day? I have a job and classes and other responsibilities. TERRIBLE disrespectful doctor. She just hands out pain medication to chronic users. Cash cow. Don't waste your time going to her, LITERALLY.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Beatrice Onyeador's Credentials

• Univ Of Lagos, Coll Of Med, Lagos, Nigeria (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ