Ratings for Dr. Ira Price

The experience I have had with Dr. Price has been great. He listens and cares and took attention to make sure I was having my pain under control using MMJ. His staff at synergy are amazing as well. I have listened to his podcasts and shows how much of an advocate he is for pain and not increasing the already high opioid crisis. he believes in cannabis and will not provide opioids... so if your looking for alternative natural medicine go see him.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I really enjoyed meet Dr. Price because he was concerned, knowledgeable, trusting and eager to help me and my family with any concerns we have. . His cheerful disposition, an active excellent listener and had excellent interpersonal and communication skills. He was thoughtful, gentle, and is competent. He makes me feel like I'm heard, and most of all I'm a person who is worthy of excellent quality care. You have made an impact on my life and the world needs doctors like you. Your staff is amazing, polite and couldn't be more helpful. and are always there to help you with any questions or concerns. I was given individual sessions where I left educated, feeling confident and good about myself. Dr. Price helped me get of opiods and was committed, present from start to finish. My doctor always has time to talk about my issues in depth and is always open to looking at new ways of dealing with them. I can't speak highly enough of the support that Dr. Price has given me. Thankyou, for giving your best work always in providing me with the best service, and having the best ethics and professional skills in the workplace. Thanks again for being you!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Good guy, good doc too. I've been seeing him at Synergy for about 4 yrs and he is great. He really listens, and he treats you kindly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Thank you from Vancouver BC! Come here again and teach

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Saw this doctor in ER at the General last night. The place was a zoo. He treated my daughter with dignity and respects. Thank you doctor and ignore this other joker making stuff up because he is jealous

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Amazing ER Doc! Highly recommend. Smart and helpful. Hope not to be in ER again but if i am, i want to see him! Cool AF!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Thank you for making us feel comfortable and for your professionalism. Highly recommend doctor Ira

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Thank you Dr Ira for giving us hope and a place to feel like someone actually is listening.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

wow! what a team at Synergy. Saw them today for the first time. really helpful and professional. thank you for doing the work you do. so many of us appreciate it!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017