Ratings for Dr. Ira Price

Thank you Doc P for putting yourself out there and helping people in pain

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Price is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I have been wading into unknown territory with my cancer battle, and he has helped me tremendously. We are lucky to have him here in Hamilton. Steve P.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I can not thank Dr. price enough for all that he is doing. He sat and took extra time to help me understand why I was on all the medications I was and helped me set a plan to get off of them. If you think you will just walk in and get a prescription go somewhere else. I bet all the people who have him bad comments were rejects.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have seen Dr. Price a few times now and yes he approved my admission to the program, so i am not disappointed because i was turn down, i am very angry that I was provided with no guidance or assistance to understand how to correctly use cannibis to treat my pain and chronic medical condition. I begged for direction, what strain to i choose? Why and how will this help me to function instead of leave my groggy and without any pain relief. I stepped away from his clinic and his lack of attention and have chosen to go back to my regular pain meds that allow me to participate in normal activities. If he truly thinks he is a pioneer why is he simply signing the forms and nothing else. disgusting operation at the best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr price is amazing guy he related to me wth my disability as he has the same thing I'm so glad I found awesome dr who understands I can't find his direct phone number for my friend but can't seem to find him can anyone help ?

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Kind, knowledgable, patient, understanding Doctor. Not many doctors out there that actually have a heart and cares for his patients. Takes his time and actually cares about your situation. Best doctor - 5 Stars he's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Pathetic! Pure and simple! Completely incompetent and arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

This doctor is egotistical and fails to effectively treat his patients with compassion and and open ear. He's presumptuous , and has horrendous bed side manners. I'm surprised he can fit through the door with that huge head of his.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Thank god that I finally got to see Dr. Price. It took a month to get into the clinic but he is really down to earth and smart. He is a pioneer and you can tell! Don't go to Synergy if you are looking for recreation pot. Doctor Price will see right through which is why people get rejected.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Gross little dude paid for his medical degree with wooden coins, I bet. Shoulda purchased some compassion and know-how, too. Disgusting excuse for a doctor and a human being. Dear friends who are in need of care, spend 5 extra minutes looking for better doctors in the area -- there are PLENTY.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Ira Price's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you Doc P for putting yourself out there and helping people in pain"

March 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Price is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I have been wading into unknown territory with my cancer battle, and he has helped me tremendously. We ..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not thank Dr. price enough for all that he is doing. He sat and took extra time to help me understand why I was on all the medications I was and helped me..."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I have seen Dr. Price a few times now and yes he approved my admission to the program, so i am not disappointed because i was turn down, i am very angry that I ..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr price is amazing guy he related to me wth my disability as he has the same thing I'm so glad I found awesome dr who understands I can't find his direct phone..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind, knowledgable, patient, understanding Doctor. Not many doctors out there that actually have a heart and cares for his patients. Takes his time and actually..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Pathetic! Pure and simple! Completely incompetent and arrogant."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is egotistical and fails to effectively treat his patients with compassion and and open ear. He's presumptuous , and has horrendous bed side manner..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank god that I finally got to see Dr. Price. It took a month to get into the clinic but he is really down to earth and smart. He is a pioneer and you can te..."

July 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://synergymedicine.ca/" to "http://www.stefhamilton.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "L8H1" to "27103". Address has been updated from "None" to "1624 South Hawthorne Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "13367650301".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Gross little dude paid for his medical degree with wooden coins, I bet. Shoulda purchased some compassion and know-how, too. Disgusting excuse for a doctor and ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so happy that doctor price was able to see me on short notice. I was suffering and he understood my pain. Not many doctors like him"

January 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "A short-sighted prick with a complex. This man should not be practicing medicine."

December 18, 2014