You may also like

Rate Dr. Ira Price

Dr. Ira Price's Ratings

Thank god that I finally got to see Dr. Price. It took a month to get into the clinic but he is really down to earth and smart. He is a pioneer and you can tell! Don't go to Synergy if you are looking for recreation pot. Doctor Price will see right through which is why people get rejected.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2866147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Gross little dude paid for his medical degree with wooden coins, I bet. Shoulda purchased some compassion and know-how, too. Disgusting excuse for a doctor and a human being. Dear friends who are in need of care, spend 5 extra minutes looking for better doctors in the area -- there are PLENTY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2823898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I'm so happy that doctor price was able to see me on short notice. I was suffering and he understood my pain. Not many doctors like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

A short-sighted prick with a complex. This man should not be practicing medicine.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2657504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I am so grateful that there is a doctor that will help patients with pain
and paper work when needed.
he is a good human all around,he cares about everyone.
staff is very nice with a smile all the time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Listen, I've never been to a medical doctor who actually sees their patients on time. In my mind, it means that the doctor is actually spending time with you. And Dr. Price is awesome like that! When I saw him he was very busy but took the extra few minutes to answer my questions! coming every three months is hard but I get it! you won't pull one over this doctors eyes. He can "weed" out an abuser a mile a way! Thanks Doc P!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I saw Dr Price, unfortunately the same day as the wacko who wrote the last comment! Dr. Price is amazing. He listened to me and my mother and was able to help her in a way that most doctors can't! and crazy people like last person, who swears and yells, the world would be a better place with out you! good riddens.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2497044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

http://globalnews.ca/news/412753/medical-marijuana/ great doctor/not

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2492876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

This guy is a weed pusher. His office is dirty and the staff very rude. Waited 1 and a half hours on a wooden chair after driving for 2 hours. As I sit in the chair in tons of pain the witch behind the counter was listening to me talk to my wife complaning about the service. She got mad at me lmao for talking to my wife and swearing to her. The so called doctor came out giving me a hard time yet he had noon clue what I did. This jerk tells me to refer to him as dotor price as I called him buddy. Lol this guy isn't power tripping. If your looking for a weed doctor so you can get high then this is your man. How many doctors do you know that have a tax man in the office you need to see. If your really looking for a dr to help you with pain this isint the guy. 1 year wait to see this door nob and numerus cancaled appointments. Just look at his paitants. You will know what this guys all about. I will be reporting this clown. Stay clear.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2492473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Finally a doctor that listens to you about the pain you are experiencing. Instead he looked at all the meds I have been taking & I was being over medicated by my family doctor. Dr Price has great knowledge about severe pain & some natural ways of dealing with the pain. He is absolutely fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1064373].votes_count ]]