Ratings for Dr. Ira Price

Dr. Price has been my pain med doc for a few years and is VERY knowledgeable as well as efficient and very compassionate. I can't believe some of the comments here from others who clearly were looking for someone who is irresponsible. Having a background in the health care industry, I've met thousands of doctors and Dr. Price is without doubt one of the most helpful, kind and compassionate in my experience. He has ALWAYS taken whatever time is necessary to make sure I understand what and how to do to alleviate my pain. He is the FIRST doctor to truly have STOPPED the excruciating pain I've suffered with for over 40 years. He can also be tough when necessary. I forgot to keep a record as he requested and he rightfully chewed me out. I deserved it as he has no time to waste on people who are frivolous with HIS time. Thank God for Dr. Price. I was very pleased to have found a device which is far better than anything else he has had experience with and while most doctors would have dismissed my findings, Dr. Price never fails to remind me that I've helped many of his patients by sharing my findings. Thank you Dr. Price for being a pioneer and helping many of us to solve long time pain issues in a professional and compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr. Price and his staff were all very kind, professional and very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Thank you Doc P for putting yourself out there and helping people in pain

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Price is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I have been wading into unknown territory with my cancer battle, and he has helped me tremendously. We are lucky to have him here in Hamilton. Steve P.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I can not thank Dr. price enough for all that he is doing. He sat and took extra time to help me understand why I was on all the medications I was and helped me set a plan to get off of them. If you think you will just walk in and get a prescription go somewhere else. I bet all the people who have him bad comments were rejects.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I have seen Dr. Price a few times now and yes he approved my admission to the program, so i am not disappointed because i was turn down, i am very angry that I was provided with no guidance or assistance to understand how to correctly use cannibis to treat my pain and chronic medical condition. I begged for direction, what strain to i choose? Why and how will this help me to function instead of leave my groggy and without any pain relief. I stepped away from his clinic and his lack of attention and have chosen to go back to my regular pain meds that allow me to participate in normal activities. If he truly thinks he is a pioneer why is he simply signing the forms and nothing else. disgusting operation at the best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr price is amazing guy he related to me wth my disability as he has the same thing I'm so glad I found awesome dr who understands I can't find his direct phone number for my friend but can't seem to find him can anyone help ?

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Kind, knowledgable, patient, understanding Doctor. Not many doctors out there that actually have a heart and cares for his patients. Takes his time and actually cares about your situation. Best doctor - 5 Stars he's a great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Pathetic! Pure and simple! Completely incompetent and arrogant.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

This doctor is egotistical and fails to effectively treat his patients with compassion and and open ear. He's presumptuous , and has horrendous bed side manners. I'm surprised he can fit through the door with that huge head of his.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015