Ratings for Dr. Ira Price

Dr. Ira Price has been unprofessional from day one of meeting him. His clinic is poorly run, they are impossible to get a hold of, and he himself is immature and the least bit professional. For the second time Dr. Price's clinic has forgotten to send in my prescription to my providers, leaving me without medication for my severe chronic illness. It could have been fixed quickly if I was able to get a hold of them, or if anyone responded to my emails and voicemails. However it has been months and I am still without medication, or a response from the clinic. It is beyond disappointing that this is a healthcare provider, not providing someone in need with the healthcare they should be receiving.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Had my first appointment at Synergy today. Amazing people, very knowledgable. No fees like those other places I hear about! Thank you to the whole team there!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I intially read a newspaper report that Dr. Price was being suspended for misconduct. I have been a long time patient At Synergy Health Services and what I know is that Dr Price is an awesome person. I know what happened, I asked Dr. price and the staff and the way it was written in the Paper was totally innacurate and disgusting. They should be ashamed of their horrible writing. This Joel Orphardt is a disgusting example of a reporter. It's no wonder he writes for such a low level paper! Dr. Price, you are one of a kind and stand alone amongst doctors! Those of us who know what you do and have done respect you and know that you are always here for your patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Thank you for all your work with us patients. Can't wait to see what you next.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Surprised to read the last few rate. Dr P hasn't even been in his clinic for a month. You guys must have sucked! Or just making things up. Just making up lies because the good Doc saw right through you and sent you packing. You can't pull the wool over his eyes folks and if you try, you'll get tossed! We are so lucky to have him. He cares about his patients and isn't stuffy like most doctors! If you're so serious post your name-- I will.. - Shannon

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

When I saw him in action I couldn't believe my eyes he was amazing unbelievable and the genius and his job

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

What a weird guy he is. I went once and will never go back. Not professional in the least and I wouldn't refer a street rat to him. How he is still in practice is beyond me

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

You could not find a worse doctor then this guy. He curses and swears at his staff and I have never seen an office run so poorly in all my life. No one returns your calls and it seems as though they don't have a clue what is going on. I've been a patient for over a year and will NOT be going back there. From what I understand he has also been suspended from the practice for 3 months. I would never go to him again and would never refer someone to him or the office

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Met this freak in the setting of his Synergy Health Services Clinic, a clinic to prescribe medical marijuana. I was seeking a prescription on the referral of my GP, as traditional pain meds are not working on nerve pain I experience from herniated disc back pain. waited 2 hours, met with someone else who then took me to see Dr, Stupid Hair and Sally Jesse Raphael eyeglasses. At this point he wanted to conduct the remainder of my medical interview behind the reception desk while he answered a busy phone and were other patients waiting could hear. I suggested I was not doing this and he rolled his chair over a few feet behind a wall suggesing it was now appropriate. I told him I wanted another appt. He handed me an appointment card that looked like someone who hard just smoked a big fatty had cut out of paper with dull scizzors. Was this some kind of joke. I now find out this guy has been suspended for 3 months for misconduct. Why only 3 months, it's apparently not the first time. The public need to be made aware of this clown who is supposedly an ER Dr in Hamilton as well. This dude would be comical if he wasn't in medicine.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Price has been my pain med doc for a few years and is VERY knowledgeable as well as efficient and very compassionate. I can't believe some of the comments here from others who clearly were looking for someone who is irresponsible. Having a background in the health care industry, I've met thousands of doctors and Dr. Price is without doubt one of the most helpful, kind and compassionate in my experience. He has ALWAYS taken whatever time is necessary to make sure I understand what and how to do to alleviate my pain. He is the FIRST doctor to truly have STOPPED the excruciating pain I've suffered with for over 40 years. He can also be tough when necessary. I forgot to keep a record as he requested and he rightfully chewed me out. I deserved it as he has no time to waste on people who are frivolous with HIS time. Thank God for Dr. Price. I was very pleased to have found a device which is far better than anything else he has had experience with and while most doctors would have dismissed my findings, Dr. Price never fails to remind me that I've helped many of his patients by sharing my findings. Thank you Dr. Price for being a pioneer and helping many of us to solve long time pain issues in a professional and compassionate manner.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016