Ratings for Dr. Alberto Luchtan

Dr Luchtan is wonderful pediatrician . If he is not available the other Dr's at the practice are superb. Dr Levy and Dr Armada are excellent. Love them!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I have to agree with the other reviews that things have changed with Dr. Luchtan. He is no longer compassionate and every time I go to his office it is over an hour wait. This last time was the breaking point. I went in for an issue for my daughter, but was concerned with something else and was told by Dr. Luchtan to make another appointment during the day, because that evening he had over 30 more patients to see. Last time I checked I was paying for a service . I am now on the hunt for another pediatrician. Stay away from this practice as a patient is just another dollar.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

We used to love him back when times were good and he had a full staff of talented doctors. Like a previous review i left too and went to Anastasio's office. He just needs to retire he doesn't have the same compassion as he used to. Theres always a wait or a but or an if.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr Alberto Luchtan and his staff are great! He is a gifted pediatrician very nice and caring. My kids just adore him!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

DR. LUCHTAN IS THE BEST DOCTOR IN THE WHOLE CITY/ BOTH MY SONS WENT TO HIM SINCE INFANTS

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

The office staff always seem annoyed whenever I go there. Dr. Luchtan used to be wonderful but since all the other doctors left and opened their own practices he just seems mad and rushed. I am going to Dr. Stone, Anastasio and Carrillo now. They have a beautiful office and the staff is wonderful there!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

This office USED to be so nice, everyone seemed to really care about my children but since Dr. Cohen left everyone seems unhappy and grumpy. The office is dirty and the staff has been rude!THere are still some good doctors but last time when I saw Dr. Luchtan he did not even give me the time of day. Too quick and would not answer any of my questions. Would not recommend anymore. I saw Dr. Stone and she was nice.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I went to him when i was young and now i take my childre to him...he is just the best

flag | Submitted January 21, 2008

ALBERTO LUCHTAN IS THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN THE ENTIRE STATE OF FLORIDA OR EVEN THE ENTIRE UNITED STATES OR THE ENTIRE WORLD FOR THAT MATTER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Alberto Luchtan's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1967)

First Health