Ratings for Dr. Liem C. Du

I went to Dr. Du only because I am here from out-of-town, and believed I was experiencing an episode from a disease I am seeing a specialist for back home. The nurse at the clinic wrote down random untrue information, such as "needs medication" when I told her I do not (I have plenty, thanks), and no one would tell me any of my stats such as blood pressure, even when I asked. Dr. Du was cheerful, but without examining me--without even LOOKING at me, he told me that I was probably just having emotional problems. While all of us have emotional problems sometimes, he had no basis for saying this. He refused to give me a blood test I asked for, and also implied that my problem is caused by over-eating, though my disease has nothing to do with weight, and I'm a fairly healthy weight anyway. I don't think he takes his patients' concerns seriously. He I felt insulted and like I wasted my money and time when I left the office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Liem C. Du's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1989)