Ratings for Dr. Janice Dacyshyn

I've been seeing Dr. Dacyshyn for a few years off & on - basically any time I have a health issue that's a bit more complicated or not immediately obvious in its cause, or if I want a second opinion on meds & such, I go see her. She's really excellent. Super friendly and nice, very knowledegable; she always thinks of a variety of options that could work for your problem, and then helps you narrow down which would be the best to try first. Because of my seeing her, I've managed to get help with fatigue issues and mild depression without needing anti-depressants or the like. The first time I saw her, her advice literally turned my life around - if I hadn't I'd probably be hopped up on unnecessary antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds, and not have had my actual physical problem addressed. I always feel like she hears what I'm trying to say, and like she actually knows what kind of person I am. Very understanding doctor. Couldn't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Janice Dacyshyn is very knowledgable, kind, and understanding. She seeks to understand in a conversation, and makes suggestions to improve your quality of life. After visiting many many MDs, Janice was able to address my concerns and symptoms, and helped request blood tests to get to the bottom of what I was experiencing. Overall, she is outstanding.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Dacyshyn is wonderful. She has been a great help to me in overcoming health issues and treats her patients with genuine care and compassion. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

She is my saving grace! I trust her immensely. I need her as a link to my GP so that I can make better decisions.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Janice Dacyshyn is truly amazing. Her caring, attentive nature really shows as well as her obvious passion for what she does. I always feel heard and supported when I come to her office. Kirsten is always helpful and friendly and I look forward to see her at the front desk when I arrive. Dr Dacyshyn has helped me in so many ways over the last few years and I will certainly keep her in the loop of my health care team of people. She has a way of getting right to the heart of the problem and peeling away the layers to help you on a healing path.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Janice is an amazing doctor! She is incredibly compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She takes time to listen, asks questions, and really tries to get to the root of the problem! I felt incredibly comfortable with her and could sense that she has a passion for what she does. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Excellent doctor, caring and knowledgeable. She has done more in 1 appointment and couple of emails that my family doctor in 1 year. She takes her time to explain things, she does not leave anything in the air, she makes sure you understand everything and the result behind her recommendations. Approachable and easy to work 1 on 1 to find the best solution for your problems. Naturopath is not for everyone or every thing but if too many things have not work for you it is worth to give it a try.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Janice is an amazing naturopath. She is extremely kind and caring and she knows her stuff!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. I would be happy to recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2011

Dr. Dacyshyn is a wonderful doctor, and unlike other doctors I see, I actually LIKE going to see her. She listens to what I have to say, encourages me to take part in decisions regarding courses of action to treat problems, and is also very knowledgeable. I have been going through some complex and difficult-to-solve health problems, and when I see her I feel supported. She has a careful and conservative approach that is gentle on the body, and is responsive to feedback when a treatment needs to be adjusted. I don't feel rushed during our appointments, and I genuinely feel care for when I'm there. I'm really glad I found her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011