Ratings for Dr. Kris Hegde

Dr hedge is a good doctor my kids love him. And I never had to wait long to see him. He's very compassionate and caring. Staff were nice also.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Amazing doctor my kid's love him never had any problems very smart doctor

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Hegde is an amazing doctor . He is extremely thorough and Knowledgeable , Intelligent and Compassionate . He has answered all our questions . We are so grateful that the hospital referred us to see him ,

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Is really one of the most horrible and worst doctors I have ever met!!!! Being a pediatrician he literally has zero bedside manners, and doesn't even know how to behave with kids or hold them properly!! He doesn't even smile and remains grumpy all the time which make kids even more worried, especially when they are in the stage of stranger anxiety when growing up. The way he was treated my son was less human and more like the way you would with an animal. He would forcefully put him down to see in his mouth, with my son constantly crying and wailing. Definitely a Doctor I would be avoiding at all costs to bring my kid too. This was my first and LAST time I would ever like to go see this grumpy and rude Doctor again!! Also, his staff isn't much better either. They are constantly in a mad mood and you can clearly sense the rudeness when talking to the patients. If I could, I would give them zero stars.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Our children have had the pleasure of having Dr. Hegde as their doctor for the past ten years . We trust his judgment and knowledge and we feel very comfortable seeing him . He has answered all our questions and we feel very blessed to have him as our Pediatrician .

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Hegde is a Kind , Caring , Compassionate , Knowledgeable and an Amazing Doctor . Our kids love him .

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have been seeing Dr.Hegde for a long time now, my kids really like him and he's a very kind man. I'm not sure what happened to the other receptionist, just heard that she was on medical leave, but all I know is that the clinic is no longer organized and the wait time with an appointment is almost an hour. I really hope there old receptionist comes back, the older lady seems to allow walk ins and that's where I think the long wait is. I thought that specialists usually book appointments, but I guess this clinic is starting to look like a walk in clinic. My prayers to the other receptionist and that she comes back. She is missed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor! We were referred to him by the children's and even tho I have a very complex child who needed heart surgery amongst many other things that were included in his rare syndrome.. This doctor had the nerve to tell me that the syndrome didn't exist and that the doctor who gave me the diagnosis didn't know what he was talking about.... excuse me? We got the diagnosis from one of the genetic doctors at ACH. He never warmed his hands for my new born or had gloves. This all topped off by a language barrier.. save your self some time and find someone who is caring and compassionate towards kids!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

He did not care for the issue I was in for and just keep fixating on something else I would not recommend him. GETS OFF TOPIC EASLIY

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I will never ever recommend this doctor to anyone. He seems to be rushing all the time and does not seem to be interested in the concern a parent carries to him. My son was not eating well at all since he turned 6 months. I tries to convey this to Dr Hegde while also telling him that my son is getting weaker and weaker. This doctor never paid attention to my concern and ultimately my son was diagnosed with severe iron deficiency at the age of two. We have actually suffered on our son's health because a bad choice of paediatrician. He is really a very bad doctor for babies and kids.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014