Ratings for Dr. Anne P. McLaughlin

When we seen Dr. McLaughlin she told us we could fo one thing for our child then the next time she said not to do it. Do care for her would like to change to a different Dr.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

My son is allergic to eggs. We didn't find out until he got his second flu shot. She is wonderful with my son. I am so thankful to have got to meet her and have her as my son's allergy doctor. Very nice lady!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

I SEEN THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE I GOT SINUS INFECTIONS ALL THE TIME. AFTER SEEING DR. McLAUGHLIN I'VE ONLY GOTTEN A SINUS INFECTION ONCE IN TWO YEARS. SHE IS AWESOME, KIND, PROFESSIONAL, STAFF IS GREAT TOO. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

An excellent physician. Takes a lot of time with each patient and tries very hard to help diagnose and solve problem. Like her whole approach to treating allergies. She listens and seems to really care. Have just completed a six month regimen of allery injections and found all of the nurses to be easy to work with and very thorough. They gave me a lot of reassurance. Have seen a lot of doctors over the years for allergy/asthma and have been the most satisfied with Dr.McLaughlin.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Anne P. McLaughlin's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Kaiser-Permanente