Ratings for Dr. John Canniff

He's the best! ...and his staff is awesome. :) I highly recommend him and his team.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

This man is the most gentle proficient knowledgeable dentists I have ever been to After years of dental terror this man and his awesome staff have removed my fear Always quick and even difficult jobs have been done with no pain or stress to me seen many dentists in my life Dr John is heads above anyone else I have ever seen his office staff are simply amazing professional and make the paperwork as painless as the dentistry Hats off to your clinic and my forever gratitude

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. C is the best dentist in the world!! He cares about his patients and treats his assistants SOO good!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Been going to him for 19 years since I was a university student. Awesome with a needle, great demeanour, knows his stuff. Preferred when he had his own office though, as the receptionists at the new office are a bit arrogant. Liked his old front-office staff much better. Will hate when Dr. C retires!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

I have been seeing Dr, Canniff for over 35 years. He is very quick and efficent with his time. The office has an oral hygenist for cleaning and is quite thorough. Dr Cannif has a fabulous dentist "manor" which will keep you at ease. He will also not hesitate to pass you on to an expert for orthodontics or wisdom teeth extraction. He has also been quick to void a bill if some work needs additional attention.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

He is in a joint practice now, that has hygienists that actually clean your teeth properly. He is does procedures very quickly but sometimes is not as thorough as he could be. I assume he will retire in the next couple of years.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Canniff is very experienced and skilled. He is funny and takes the stress out of the procedure. I like how he humms when he works. The receptionists were a bit snarky especially the other Dentists wife.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

He used to clean teeth. I thought this was great until I went to another dentist after I moved. The hygienist needed to see me for 3 appts in a row for cleanings! She showed me the tartar under my gums and I couldn't believe it, I had been seeing Dr Caniff for over 10 years and it was like I had never had a cleaning!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Canniff for many years. When he had his own practice & I was younger, I was pleased with his punctuality, and my ability to get an appt when I really needed it; his office staff was excellent. Injections continue to be virtually painless. Now that I'm starting to have problems, though, I have more concerns. Serious procedures have been discussed hastily in the hallway. One extraction was a nightmare and some gum tissue destroyed. He is unable to do implants and does not suggest that alternative. His move to the amalgamated office was not a good thing; the staff there seems inefficient & condescending. I'm sorry to be looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Per my rating below, I will now take back my comments. Started having many problems and finally saw another dentist. He and an endodontist were astounded with the work left 'half done'. I ended up with a pulled tooth and two very difficult root canals which had to be done by a specialist. Other family members had same problems. Can't believe it after all the years of customer loyalty. I definately don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009