Rate A First Impression Dental Centre

Ratings for A First Impression Dental Centre

Value

Dr. Canniff is a great dentist and the staff are wonderful too. I would highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Value

This is the first time I’ve been to an excellent dentist in a long time. As soon as I arrived, which was a few mins. before my 9:20am appt. I was seated in the chair right away and Dr. Canniff saw me within seconds and did my filling while cracking his hilarious jokes. As soon as my filling was done, I was brought by Dr. Canniff himself to the other room where I was met with Glenna – (excellent and very thorough hygienist by the way) where she did the work on my teeth. Also had an enjoyable chat with her and recommended me to see an Oral Surgeon because she also had the same skin tag issue on her tongue that I have and have been trying to get rid of for years. We both got it from having braces from our tongues scraping across the braces that turned into a Fibroma. I’ve been kind of privately self conscious about it for years esp. when sometimes I eat or talk and I accidentally bite it and then it gets swollen. It’s called a fibroma My family doctor only used liquid nitrogen but I was so relieved to hear from her that she had hers removed and it took only about 2 secs to get rid of it. Nicest and very genuine hygienist I’ve ever met in my life. I love that I didn’t have to wait for anything and of course was given a goody bag of stuff to bring home and when it was all said and done, it only cost me $15.00 for everything out of my own pocket (you can’t even get dinner for so cheap! I was out of there in less than an hour and a half. The most efficient and pleasant dentist visit I’ve had in my life.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Doctors at A First Impression Dental Centre

Dr. John Canniff

Dr. John Canniff

Latest Rating

He's the best! ...and his staff is awesome. :) I highly recommend him and his team.