Ratings for Dr. Lana Bernstein

Staff was rude, I was late 5 min to my appointment and they didn't take me in. In the regular basis you'll have to wait for at least half an hour to be taken in after you appointment time... Dr Bernstein is always in a hurry, no really paying attention to what you said and doubting on what your symptoms are... very dissapointed

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Was denied my appointment because i was 5 minutes late. Was appalled and the office staff was terrible. So rude. Insanely dissapointed.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Bernstein is extremely friendly and caring. It is apparent that she truly cares about her patients and their well being. She has kept me on the lowest possible dosage of medication instead of trying to over-treat my symptoms or over-medicate me. A truly wonderful woman!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

I waited 2 months for an appointment that my neurologist (Dr. Resor-brilliant) had wanted me to get in a week, and when I did I had to make it at 7 am. I felt very rushed, like she couldn't care less, I have been suffering for months and it seemed like she just really didn't care or have time. She touched my joints and after 3o seconds said she felt no swelling so it was probably fibromyalgia, which after looking up, I feel sure it's not or something else as well?? Then she said she'd call with tests and never did ever even though I called back her office four times in the over the next month. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL and made me feel like all my pain and sickness didn't matter. DO NOT go to her, find anyone else, preferably someone who doesn't take one look at you, doesn't see swelling and concludes fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

After reading the reviews I thought I might have found a great rheumatologist in CT. Unfortunately, I was not pleased. She was not knowledgeable as everyone has stated, and I was rushed. Maybe she had an off day as she was sick. I am still in search of someone that can piece my autoimmune problems together so I will look to NYC. I did get an xray in no time, but all the drs in that building coordinate well with the xray dept.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Bernstein is FABULOUS!!! She is kind, compassionate, thorough, and brilliant. I have never known a Rheumatologist to have such in-depth knowledge of my health conditions that do not even pertain to her practice i.e. RSD and neuroma excision. She does not ever miss a detail. Her lab and diagnostic tests are thorough. I never feel rushed when I have questions, and she is calm, well poised and able to handle any situation. I am so lucky to have found this Dr. Her staff is phenomenal as well; my goodness they are all RNs! They are fabulous and take the time to listen to your needs, and they know exactly what to say and what to do. As a patient with chronic pain, I can only say how very lucky I am to be part of this medical team. Even the radiology department downstairs has such incredible communication with this practice that I have no wait time, nor any other problems with the entire facility, up to and including the pharmacy. I say FIVE thumbs up!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

She is always very thorough and will stay with you for an hour if thats what it takes to answer all of your questions. I am very pleased with her knowledge of anything I bring up, and I often do my own research and come in with a handfull of random questions. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

I felt very rushed with this dr. She did not seem knowledgeable at all and was not compassionate. I never returned nor would I recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Very friendly, very thorough and addressed questions and concerns very clearly, not rushed. A+

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Dr. Lana Bernstein's Credentials

• Russian

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Greenwich, CT