Ratings for Dr. Steven Goode

A work Cover Queensland shill. Forget whatever this Doctor (term used loosley) diagnoses you with and take work cover issues through the courts. Bogus assessment. Also check out the bogus positive ratings done by his staff lol. What a joke. Read what happened with this doctors assessment in the Coca Cola case.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. STEPHEN GOODEs diagnosis of my work injuries were declared bogus in my civil law case. If Work Cover QLD sends you to this doctor, he will automatically side on behalf of Work Cover. But rest assured, just like the famous Qantas case, take your matter to civil law. His opinions once reviewed by an unbiased panel will be disregarded. It works in your favour to see this fool because the payout from civil law is huge.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Good was an inspirational support and gave me the best professional medical advice.

Submitted October 8, 2017

Get ready for your downfall in court, WE WILL BE BRINGING A CLASS ACTION

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

reported adversely on my cml leukemia claim. HE is not an oncologist but bought & paid for by the veterans affairs to act as one. should be dis barred

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I am 60 years old and have never written a bad word about anyone in my life but this man is, without doubt, the worst doctor I have ever seen. He had absolutely no idea what I was talking about or how to fix it. Terrible.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

In his report to work cover he stated that a work place fall in 2007 resulting in a similar injury that I have a perpencity to this kind of injury. To put this in perspective that's like saying because I was involved in a car accident that wasn't my fault 10 years ago I am likely to have a similar accident? That's when I realised that I am reading words written by a very special kind of stupid. This doctor has a long history of having his opinions dismissed and disregarded in case law. Someone mentioned a case where judge William Everson found his report partisan to which Dr. Goode conceded that "he does not treat orthopaedic complaints. " In an other case he provided a report on a patient with out seeing her let alone speaking to her on the phone. I found a Supreme Court case where his report was deemed irrelevant to the case and dismissed. Expert? In my opinion the only thing he is an expert at is being appointed by work cover to provide reports. Work cover likes his work for what I can only believe to be partisan documents that favour the insurer. I am looking forward to my lawyer asking him questions in court.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Very understanding and professional..............................

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I couldn't make this up if I tried. I have a finger injury which I described in detail to (and I use the word loosely) Doctor Goode. It is an incredibly annoying injury and prevents me from typing at all. This horrible man then wrote in a report for Work Cover that there was nothing wrong with my finger and that it had full use. What? A month later I was diagnosed with focal dystonia and my Work Cover was reinstated on appeal and this mans evidence was ignored. There is an article on the internet where he was called as a witness for Qantas and the judge described him as "partisan" meaning he is one sided. There is no doubt about that. This man cost me 9 months in wages (which I now get back) and incredible stress in going through an appeals process (which made my injury much worse by having to type numerous letters.) If Work Cover sends you to this man ask for someone else immediately. I'm sure there are many good doctors but this man is not one of them. Keep away from him at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

He understood my case very well. Very pleased with him.

Submitted June 14, 2015