You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Halparin

I suffered one of the most painful procedures colonoscopies thanks to this doctor. Never had I ever experienced any discomfort. I was appalled and reported him to my GP.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Unfortunately, he is now retired. He was fabulous!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Halparin was my GI from 1985-2010 when I moved away. I miss him so much! Great knowledge, no rush, explained things to me in terms I could understand. What I appreciate the most is his honesty and not sugar coating his diagnoses. I am reading that he is retiring. Sad news, but after so many years of dedication he deserves to enjoy himself. There will be a lot of patients that will be sad to see him go.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. L. Halparin is a wonderful doctor, very attentive to me. He is kind caring extremely polite and compassionate. Always truly and honestly involved in the well being of all time. He takes time to listen and explain and always tries to get me actively involved at your own health care. He is a knowledgeable and highly professional doctor. He is fast paced pleasant and always on time, which is contradictory considering that he takes his time in a non rush manner with every single patient.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr Halparin has been my doctor for a very long time (since 1986). He has always been helpful and caring. He calls me back right away when I have a problem and if I don't NEED to go in and see him, he doesn't make it necessary. I will miss him a lot when he retires.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

My experience has always been positive with Dr Halparin. I have been his patient since 1988 and carry a huge confidence in his support and knowledge of my condition. Will certainly miss him when he retires.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I will miss my doc halperin as Ive been with him for 23years. The absolute best doc with an incredible bedside manner, truly cares about you and gets back to you right away when you need him most. The only doc Ive ever trusted and really dont like the idea that hes retiring. Good humour and really knows his stuff, even though I bug him about being old..LOL he doesn't have to retire and leave all of us just yet. Thank you sooo much doc I will miss you Kim E.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Halparin is the most caring doctor ever. I've been seeing him for 10 years. He is efficient, punctual, knowledgable, and most importantly nice. He makes his patients comfortable, is open to discussing different medications. He has been a great comfort to me in dealing with a severe case of ulcerative colitis. I don't want to think of the day he retires!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr Halparin in an excellent doctor. The best I have been to for his specialty. Extremely informative and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

I have seen dr Halparin since the early 80's .He is one of the best doctors I have had .I too will miss him when he retires

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Dr. Lawrence Halparin's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I suffered one of the most painful procedures colonoscopies thanks to this doctor. Never had I ever experienced any discomfort. I was appalled and reported him ..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unfortunately, he is now retired. He was fabulous!"

April 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Halparin was my GI from 1985-2010 when I moved away. I miss him so much! Great knowledge, no rush, explained things to me in terms I could understand. What I..."

January 14, 2015