Dr. Kiran Pure

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kiran Pure

There is no doubt that Dr. Pure is the best mental health professional in Nova Scotia. She is very kind, helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. I haven't seen her in 2 years but I enjoy going to her clinic and I always feel good when I leave. She even has a picture of me on her clinic's Facebook page! I would highly recommend her, She's way better than the IWK

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

Dr. Pure is the most compassionate, kind and professional caregiver and human being I know. She loves her patients and treats them with kindness and respect. She deserves an award for her dedication to her profession.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Dr. Pure is one of the best doctors I've ever dealt with. She has been wonderful with my son and has been a very positive influence on him. He's been with her for a number of years and she's helped him in many ways. He always leaves her appointments with a great attitude and feeling good about himself.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

dr. Pure has really helped me. I didn't want to see her when my parents suggested it.But now I know that she has really helped me change my life. She didn't judge me and made me feel like a real person with feelings. Most grown ups talk down to you, but she talks to me like a person. I trust her and think she is the best person I met in a long time. She gives me good advice but mostly she makes me think...think about what I want in my life and what is really important to me. She has taught me to value myself. Dr. Pure I wish you really knew what a difference you make. You are so kind and a real honest person and I don't think you know that you really help people. You have saved me. So many times I felt like I wanted to die and that life was not worth living. Meeting you has made me feel and believe that I have value. More than ever I believe in myself, thank you very much.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Pure is so wonderful. She helped our family so much when diagnosing our son. She has been so supportive to all of us. I'm very optimistic about what the future holds for our son. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for answers. She supports the child, the parents and the school. Best doctor we have ever had.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

She goes out of her way to ensure the best for your child. Always pleasant and professional a committed compassionate psychologist who I highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Extremely knowledgable, resourceful and committed.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr. Pure saved my son's life. She is the most compassionate professional I know. I am forever grateful. She does not know how much she does for her patients. She's a remarkable human being.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Thank God for Dr. Pure! She diagnosed my son after many years of negligence by the medical community at the IWK. I had given up hope and she gave it back to me. My son loves her which is no small thing. She goes above and beyond for her patients and their families and it is apparent she cares tremendously about the children she sees. I highly recommend her. I just wish she were not so popular!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I am concerned that my previous rating disappeared from this site. I mentioned that Dr. Pure failed to meet with us for listening to our story being more focused on the diagnosis and giving us feedback on test results. It is surpprising that she felt a need to defend herself and perhaps made that rating disappearing rather than ask herself if it was possible that she could have done that at some point. I think that she is competent, no question, but did not offer us an hour to listen to our story.

Submitted August 9, 2014