Ratings for Dr. Linda Oro Castillo

I have been using Dr. Linda for 8 years and would recommend her highly. It is rare to find a Dr. who truly cares for their patients...but she does. She leaves no stone unturned before diagnosing your problem. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Linda is one of, if not the best Dr. I have ever been to. She is very kind with her professional care. She has cared for 3 other of my family members with great satisfaction. Dr. Linda is a credit to the medical field.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I credit Dr Linda with saving my life. She has been my oncologist for almost 14 years. She is kind, caring, genuine, and involved. She presents treatment options in plain English and helps you select what will work best for you. Her staff is top notch. They exhibit an attitude of professionalism and compassion rarely encountered today. I truly believe Dr Linda, Nancy, and Brenda are the best around.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

One of the most competent and caring Doctors I have ever been to. She has cared for four of my family members and we could not ask for more. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

I am so pleased to have Dr. Linda Castillo as my doctor over the years. Dr. Linda has always been so pleasant and always takes time to explain in layman terms complete with drawings surrounding the medical issues, causes, effects and what to expect in the future. My family is so impressed of her knowledge, thoroughness and so caring to her patients. She is very compassionate to her patients and to the families. It always makes a difference when there is warmness being extended to us patients. I would very highly recommend Dr. Linda to anyone needing her services.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

As an RN I worked with Dr Linda for 15+ years. Though no lnoger at TMC I still consider her one of the finest and most compassionate physicians I have ever had the pleasure to work with. A real modern day heroine.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Linda takes the time to explain everything to you and alleviate any questions you might have. She is caring as well as keeping you informed. She dispenses hugs along with medical information.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2008

She takes the time to explain things to a patient, and does not just toss out options.Very caring and attentive. A genuine jewel in the medical field.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007