Ratings for Dr. Eze C. Ugwueze

Excellent Physician + Caring Staff and best hospital. My experience could not be better under the circumstances. The doctor explained my wife's condition and helped me understand what to expect. My wife is back home and healthy.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Very caring and patient physician. Took excellent care of my mum

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Dr. Ugweuze saw my mother while she was at Skyridge. We were very impressed with the information he shared and the knowledge he had regarding cardiology. He took the time to talk with our family and explain what we should expect and kept us informed. My Best to him, and we are thankful for serving our Mom!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

The Hospital was clean and doctors very knowledgeable. We use this doctor and Hospital again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

Dr. Ugwueze has excellent bedside manners. A very knowlegeable and compassionate physician. My wife owes her life to his careful attention to details.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

A proficient and compassionate doctor. Explained my complex medical conditions, in a language I could understand.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Ugwueze is very thorough, knowledgeable and compassionate. His ability to explain my condition in simple english was highly appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

The doctors at skyridge are kind and took good care of my wife.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr. Eze was very caring and patient with me and my family and all the questions we had concerning my brothers care. He was very detailed with his explainations and treated us like real people.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

One of my family members was admitted to Skyridge Medical Center in Cleveland,TN recently with a diagnosis SZ vs TIA. Dr. Eze Uqwueze was completely unknowledgeable in this area. He would not answer simple direct question, he did not have a proper understanding of BASIC neurology terms such as: pt. is none responsive to noxious stimuli while having Sz. It was very difficult to communicate with Dr. Ugwueze secondary to his strong accent and poor understanding of English medical terms. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DR. UGWUEZE TO ANYONE. My family member sat in Skyridge Medical for 4 days without proper care with Dr. Ugwueze as the Hospitalist on call.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Dr. Eze C. Ugwueze's Credentials

• Patrice Lumumba People'S Friendship Univ, Med Fak, Moskva, Russia (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Riverdale, GA