Ratings for Dr. Luciano Timperio

hes the best so helpful going to tell all my friends to go to him

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

This dentist is absolutely ridiculous, messed up my implants and will not fix them. They're always bleeding and As well had a terrible infection afterwards. Had to go to a different dentist to have this issue fixed. As well as makes up his prices. Tells you one thing before the visit then wants more after. This guy is a freaking scammer, BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. T (as he is known by his staff) was recommended to me and my sons a few years back. Was seeing his colleague, Dr. Joshua at first but was not very happy. There was also another young dentist (highly recommended by his staff) who did a terrible job on a back molar that needed refilling. Both are long gone now. So the family started seeing Dr. T. Found he can be arrogant, condescending and does not think you should have any say in what you would prefer especially in regards to fillings. He seemed to do a decent job so I thought I could live with the attitude. However the last few times I needed work done. ( I have pretty good teeth but as you age, fillings need to be redone) I swear he was high. He was forceful and painful with all the instruments and going a hundred miles an hour. I actually asked him to take a breath a few times and told him he was scaring me. He will definately not be touching our teeth again. Another complaint about his office is that his hygienists take a really long time when cleaning your teeth. To the point where I have told them they have two minutes to finish up or I walk out the door. Would love to hear if any one else has had similar experiences...... If so, he should be reported to authorities.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Has really grown as has his practice..very good dentist..very good

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Excellent dentist - he loves his profession and we can see that.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

He is a great dentist with great quality of care! I enjoyed his enthusiasm!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

He is a very enthusiastic dentist.I was very pleased with the outcome of the work that was done.We look forward to seeing him and the staff when needed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

The receptionist Leslie is extremely rude and arrogant. I will never go back there.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

WORST DENTIST EVER!!! POSED AS AN ORTHODONTIST WHEN HE'S REALLY JUST A HORRIBLE DENTIST! TOTALLY MESSED MY TEETH UP AFTER HE TRIED TO TREAT ME WITH BRACES!! FIND ANOTHER DENTIST

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Front staff not helpful ( the larger ladies), are rude to other patients while conversations are overheard in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009