Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Weinstock

I found the entire staff to be very friendly and helpful. Not a rude person in sight. My wait time was minimal and they were even missing a staff member. The doctor took his time and did a thorough examination explaining as he went along.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Waited four hours. Lack of respect for my time, feelings, and privacy. Maria, the receptionist was respectful and caring. Other staff members had a condescending,poor attitude. Had a very bad experience. Hold this doctor in very low esteem. Am very sorry that I went to this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

My husband and I had an appointment with Dr. Weinstock at 3pm. We were not greated by any of the staff. I had to knock on the glass sliding window to get some assistance. It was about 3:30 and we still had not been seen. I knocked on the glass again and asked how much longer it would take. The receptionist was rude and said he's coming back from the hospital. I said how much longer. She then said not to long. I said we are going to wait about 5 mins then we are leaving and I will get referred to another dr. It was seconds after I said that they brought us back to a room and brought the other couple back to their room. Dr Weinstock is very knowledgeable but his staff members are rude and severely lack in customer service skills. We will not be going back again.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Though the office wait times could be unbearable, the staff allows you to call ahead and see if the doctor is running late. He often deals with emergencies which cause him to be backed up. The wait also has to do with the thorough care you receive from the doctor who will stay and answer all of your questions and does not sigh, roll eyes, etc. He really cares about you and your health. After an outpatient procedure the doctor personally called to check on me and a day later when I had a question, he personally returned my call. I am glad that I chose Dr. Weinstock and will continue under his care until I reach optimum health.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Richard A. Weinstock's Credentials

• Fort Worth School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Kaiser-Permanente