Ratings for Dr. Herbert W. Copeland

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Copeland for 12 years. Recently she has had some eating issues that required some sensitivity, compassion, directness and willingness to spend a large amount of time with us, checking different options and reassuring us that the options we had in front of us were sound. He went above and beyond, making a big difference in the middle of a very distressing time.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Thats right if you love your child DO NOT take them to this doc. If you want you child to end up in a foster home go to this doc.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

He's in the wrong field, my child has always been affraid of him. He's too pushy and he talks over people. We're in the process of switching doctors

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

He is very over barring and weird, I'm not impressed with his ppl skills, his lack of knowledge of my child history was inexcusable cause the chart was right in front of him. Def would not recommend.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr Copeland is a fantastic dr who always acknowleges my children and makws sure all my questions are answered

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

If you love your children , do not take them to see Dr. Copeland. The practice alone is awesome, and so are the rest of the doctors, but Dr. Copeland shouldn't be allowed to practice.

Dr. Herbert W. Copeland's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Greenfield, MA