Ratings for Dr. Bill W. Berry

Poor bedside manner and one of the rudest medical providers I have ever encountered. May have the clinical knowledge and surgical know how, but does not care to be questioned and lets you know in no uncertain terms if you have interfered with His personal time on a Friday afternoon . Why did he pursue a medical career and become a solo practioner if he could not deal with the possible scenarios that could occur with that type of career path ? Would never refer a patient to this provider and relayed our experience back to the referring, initial provider .

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Never returns answers on my chart Staff lies to you. Slow doing anything. I won eight using him anymore. Sentara group should get rid of him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Beyond terrible experience! He thinks a lot of himself, doesn't listen to the patients, and treats his staff like peons. I will never go back to him or his audiologist.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I think Dr. Berry is a wonderful physician and a delightful person. He was especially kind to the elderly mother of a friend of mine who is facing surgery for cancer. I think he is terrific!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Wait was over an hour to be seen, then the doctor only spent 5 minutes with me. He barely even looked at me and said he couldn't do anything for me. He didn't thoroughly examine me and he didn't order any tests. So, I have no idea how he came to that conclusion. Very frustrating, now I have to find another ENT and wait weeks or months to get in. Don't waste your time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Berry is a great doctor. He quickly diagnosed my thyroid problem, operated and removed the cancerous half of my thyroid. On a Sunday afternoon, he called me and asked if I would like to have the drain removed. I jumped at the chance to have it removed early. He didn't have to do that. He has also cared for my Wife and my best friend. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Dr. Berry is a wonderful doc. He has treated me with courtesy and concern. The man these others are referring to I have never met. He performed surgery to remove a tumor on my jaw. He's been right there for me all the way. I will stay with him should I need an ENT in the future!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Wow - I can't believe the bad ratings I see on her for Dr. Berry. We had a fantastic experience with him for our daughter's adenoidectomy. He listened to our problems and was very professional. He was the first person that made us feel like they were listening to us. We are making another appointment for our son next month and will be very interested in his demeanor.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Berry's for years- even when he was at the General Booth location. I have seen 2 other ENT's in the area previously before then. I can tell you there is no comparison. After seeing the previous ENT Dr. before him- we struggled for year with little progress. Upon changing to Dr. Berry- He was the only one to successfully diagnose my sons ear problem, as well as another patient we referred. He is knowledgeable, and kind. I have been there with no excessive waits, staff is courteous. Shannon and Tiffany are great assets to his staff. I have referred several other patients to him that have been happy. He has performed surgeries for my family, as well as treated the patients I have referred successfully. I will continue to refer patients to him. If you are looking for a Dr. that you can trust-it is Dr. Berry. I have been there numerous times with my family and I have not observed any type of unhappiness or unsatisfactory situations in his office.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Berry for years. He is a great Doctor. He spends time with his patience and he answers all my question that i have for him. I would recommend him to anybody that need to go see an ENT or Allergist. I also get my allery shots right there in his office

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Bill W. Berry's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet