Ratings for Dr. Kirit Patel

I’ve been taking my 3 kids to dr Patel since birth. He has always answered my questions without me feeling rushed.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I'm so excited I'm finally leaving this doctor he is horrible no people skills very rude never took the time to care about my child. I don't know how anyone can say he is a good doctor. He can only answer two questions he treats his patients very rudely he has no manners what so ever. He has spoken to me and my family so rudely and makes you feel horrible

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Excellent Doctor with good experience. But the staff is not helpful or friendly at all.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Horrible nurses and staff. Doctor very experienced. They need to keep better staff who don’t treat you like a loser

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Very good doctor. Has experience and knowledge. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very unprofessional doctor and staff. Even a pharmacist has more knowledge than him. I strongly won't recommend anyone to go to these rude people.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Terrible doctor Very rude I raised my concerns and he shut them down in a rude patronising way Acts like he's the only knowledgeable doctor out there His staff are rude and also patronising Very unprofessional! There's a nicer way of communicating especially to first time parents or concerned parents instead of telling them they're stupid and every other doctor is wrong and also told me to throw away my report. It's his ego. I would not recommend this place. Please do your research before taking your baby to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Vert Good doctor that performs the vaccinations with no pain. Bad staff don't smile or help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Long waiting time ever. We booked an appointment all time but still need to wait at least an hour or more than that to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Straight up no fooling doctor Have been going there for 10 years , all three of my children , and quite a drive for me! He's serious and wants only what is best for the children . His staff is serious too , which is ok . I love them ! And will continue to go there as long as he's around :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017