Ratings for Dr. Kirit Patel

Very good doctor. Has experience and knowledge. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Very unprofessional doctor and staff. Even a pharmacist has more knowledge than him. I strongly won't recommend anyone to go to these rude people.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Terrible doctor Very rude I raised my concerns and he shut them down in a rude patronising way Acts like he's the only knowledgeable doctor out there His staff are rude and also patronising Very unprofessional! There's a nicer way of communicating especially to first time parents or concerned parents instead of telling them they're stupid and every other doctor is wrong and also told me to throw away my report. It's his ego. I would not recommend this place. Please do your research before taking your baby to this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Vert Good doctor that performs the vaccinations with no pain. Bad staff don't smile or help.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Long waiting time ever. We booked an appointment all time but still need to wait at least an hour or more than that to see a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Straight up no fooling doctor Have been going there for 10 years , all three of my children , and quite a drive for me! He's serious and wants only what is best for the children . His staff is serious too , which is ok . I love them ! And will continue to go there as long as he's around :)

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

My experience with him is absolutely horrible !! I have been taking both my kids to him for years. He may have the knowledge, however what is the use of knowledge if he cannot execute it properly. He has no people skills, when my son complained of pain, instead of taking his problems seriously he showed no empathy & said he is "just acting" & I know for a fact my 6 year old wasn't acting because he had pain on and off for months. Over the years I have had some good experiences with him too, however a lot of the times he has been very rude. I was also told once that I should be asking him more than 2 questions for each visit. How unprofessional is that!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

A great straight up old-school doctor. He serious maybe that's why people rated him so low. I've been going to him for approximately seven years and I trust him with my children hundred percent and that's all that matters. He's never been wrong with his diagnosis. He is well experienced hence his age. The staff are serious too but friendly . The only bad thing is if you have an appointment for example 1 o'clock you'll be seen at two.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I can't believe how many people have rated Dr. Patel so low. He is a very nice man and treats my daughter in a very nice and gentle manner- since birth. It's almost as if you expect the man to dress like a clown and entertain the children. He is there for one thing. Treating your child's health and he is very good at that. You should be thankful that he doesn't prescribe unnecessary stuff to your children if they don't need it. I've never had a long wait time for her appointments. Staff is friendly enough. (could be nicer, but they are not rude at least) .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Horrible doctor and staff. Should not work with people much less children. Appears to be more interested in cashing in on immunization, which he wants to be paid for in cash. The staff are rude and patronizing. There is very little attempt to get to know the patients and create a long term health plan. Dr. Kirit should not be a doctor and should not work with people. The 5s on this site, were clearly posted by his staff (his wife). Despicable experience. We now have an excellent doctor who truly cares for the well-being of his patients, especially children. The experience with Dr. Patel is not the norm. Find a new doctor or use walk-in clinics to avoid this practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015