You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kirit Patel

A great straight up old-school doctor. He serious maybe that's why people rated him so low. I've been going to him for approximately seven years and I trust him with my children hundred percent and that's all that matters. He's never been wrong with his diagnosis. He is well experienced hence his age. The staff are serious too but friendly . The only bad thing is if you have an appointment for example 1 o'clock you'll be seen at two.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I can't believe how many people have rated Dr. Patel so low. He is a very nice man and treats my daughter in a very nice and gentle manner- since birth. It's almost as if you expect the man to dress like a clown and entertain the children. He is there for one thing. Treating your child's health and he is very good at that. You should be thankful that he doesn't prescribe unnecessary stuff to your children if they don't need it. I've never had a long wait time for her appointments. Staff is friendly enough. (could be nicer, but they are not rude at least) .

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Horrible doctor and staff. Should not work with people much less children. Appears to be more interested in cashing in on immunization, which he wants to be paid for in cash. The staff are rude and patronizing. There is very little attempt to get to know the patients and create a long term health plan. Dr. Kirit should not be a doctor and should not work with people. The 5s on this site, were clearly posted by his staff (his wife). Despicable experience. We now have an excellent doctor who truly cares for the well-being of his patients, especially children. The experience with Dr. Patel is not the norm. Find a new doctor or use walk-in clinics to avoid this practice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr Patel is a very good doctor. I ahve been there for the past five years and I am veru happy. He is very educated about kids and medicine. I like him because he does not give my child unnecessary medication like all the other doctors. Dr Patel is a great kids doctor! Judy

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

My family doctor referred us to Dr Patel and after reading these reviews online and calling into the office I cancelled the appointment and found another Doctor. It is very sad that so many parents have such a negative take on this Doctor. I really hope that he and his staff care enough to make a change because from a prospective patient's point of view It does not look encouraging. It is really hard to not be judgemental under these circumstance, there is an old saying that where there is smoke .... there is a fire. I cannot give a rating but the system is for one so, i will choose 3 for everything to be fair to Dr. Patel.

Submitted December 20, 2013

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

When my son was born I had no choice but to take him to Dr Patel for the first few months, what a terrible mistake. This man has no manners, he is USELESS. When my son was 6 months old, I asked him to check his throat as I noticed he had trouble eating and was becoming feverish the previous day. He told me that he'll check him if my 6 month old son LETS HIM!!!! He doesn't know how to approach a child! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS DR PLEASE.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr Patel has been our pediatrician for 5 years. He has always been helpful. Whenever my children required to see a specialist, Dr Patel has always given us referrals. Whenever I wanted a physical I was able to get an appointment. I am very punctual and so is Dr Patel. He has always treated myself and my children with respect.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

This doctor is very good but he dosen't realize his reputation is being put down by his own staff. Specially one of the receptionist on duty who seem to be made to work without her wish.She speaks so rudly with patient. We complained several times but looks there is no change not sure how can someone doing such a bad job but Dr patel still keeping her on the job. If you request an appointment she gives date on her wish without hearing about the issue and if you are nice enough to call ahead of time to cancle the appointment because you think child is doing good...she would give lecture on why did we book it and why did we not cancle it before as if I could predict my chuld would be doing good on that particular date and time. Doctor there is still time throw her out and your rating will be 5 out of 5.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Kirit Patel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "A great straight up old-school doctor. He serious maybe that's why people rated him so low. I've been going to him for approximately seven years and I trust hi..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe how many people have rated Dr. Patel so low. He is a very nice man and treats my daughter in a very nice and gentle manner- since birth. It's..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor and staff. Should not work with people much less children. Appears to be more interested in cashing in on immunization, which he wants to be p..."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "worst service ever/ do not recommend . Staff not hepfull bas experience i had my two children for over 5 years and finally removed them."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Patel is a very good doctor. I ahve been there for the past five years and I am veru happy. He is very educated about kids and medicine. I like him because h..."

October 11, 2014