Ratings for Dr. Richard H. Bundschu

I sustained multiple injuries from an auto accident in 2008 and sought numerous treatments from various doctors. Because of my injuries and other doctors not being able to help with my injuries, my personal life took a turn for the worse. I gained too much weight, didn't go out with my family / friends anymore and couldn't do simple chores around the house. After meeting Dr. Bundschu, my condition improved dramatically. I am close to being in the best shape of my life now. BEST DOCTOR EVER!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Get a second opinion before letting him do anything to you. He had no idea what was wrong with me yet he suggested I have epidurals and injections done. I had never damage all over my body and his procedures made things worse. He made lots of money, while I got worse and spent money I didn't have. DO YOUR HOMEWORK before going to see him!

Submitted February 10, 2015

Dr. Bundschu is so knowledgable and caring. He helps make his patients have true confidence in him and his ability.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I had the pleasure of working previously with Dr Bundschu and can honestly say that he really does care about each and every one of his patients as well as his staff. Great guy!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Did not think that lesions on my brain would cause pain in my legs. The opposite of what my neurologist stated on paper. He seems to think he knows your pain more then you do. if you have much pain, do not necessarily expect a lot of pain relief. Was always trying to take me off of my pain relief instead of being happy it worked pretty well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Poor patient relations-explosive temper. Not recommended if pain is a problem.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr Bundschu always is on time, has a great attitude and answers all questions and helps you decide the best treatment for you. I always leave with a smile.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

The best Doctor I Ever Found For My Injuries and PAIN!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2008

Specializes in epidural injections, and so he seems to tend towards thinking most pain eminates from spine and can be treated this way. Despite mounds of cutting edge research to the contrary, believes fibromyalgia is a "garbage diagnosis" which seems like a pretty narrow view considering his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Richard H. Bundschu's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Pain Management Specialist, Dr. Bundschu, has demonstrated documented success with all forms of spinal injections, facet injections, radio-frequency vertebroplasty & kyphoplasty (vertebral compression fractures) and implantable spinal cord stimulators. Dr. Bundschu completed his residency in Anesthesia and received Doctor of Medicine at the University of Miami. Dr. Bundschu completed fellowship in Pain Management at the world-renowned University of Miami.

• English

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Back pain