Ratings for Dr. Howard Dombrower, Deceased

Dr. Dombrower was my mom's geriatrician. He was always very kind to her and very understanding towards me. Although I did not know him personally I miss him very much. He made my life a little easier because of who he was and what he did. I wish now I'd taken the time to tell him that.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Howard Dombrower was my dad, and this is really nice to see all these good words about him. He will always be remembered. Love you forever and always. RIP.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Dr. Dombrower was a caring, humorous, and thorough physician who has greatly enhanced my father's quality of life. I was devastated to learn of his death at such a young age. He will be sorely missed.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Dombrower dedicated his life to caring for the frail elderly. He was an exceptional teacher with a great sense of humor. He will missed dearly by many.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Rest In Peace Dr. Dombrower. Your free now of all the issues that clouded your journey.

Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. D has looked after mom and dad for 5 years. Dad recently passed away at the unionvilla nursing home. Mom is still alive and he continues to see her at Markham Stouffville Hospital. Even after dad was admitted into the nursing home he kept seeing dad there. Dr. D has been very kind to our family. He does respond to emails and phone calls timely which we appreciate and has a nice sense of humor. Sometimes his office is very busy and we have found that we do not always get the time we would like but when we have mentioned it to him he has always rescheduled us for more time at a later appointment.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr Dombrower should understand that he is dealing with aging folks who may be resistant to the diagnosis. I found him perfunctory & lacking in empathy or sensitivity. I felt he did not treat the individual with the respect & consideration he should have, given the life they have lived & now faced with this devastating disease. A little empathy would go a long way...they are NOT a number!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Saw the doctor because of my memory. He noticed that some of my pills were causing it. None of my other doctors have his knowledge. His secretary Marla is so nice too. The doctor was also funny which is good because I am often nervous when I goto the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Dr. Dombrower has been a G-d send to me and my family. He is kind, honest, helpful and very knowledgeable in his specialized field.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

We were impressed with Dr. Dombrower right from the get-go. My sister and I brought my mom after months of trying to convince her GP that there were memory issues. He was honest but compassionate. They were hard words for us to hear but he dealt with us in a manner that softened the blow (even up to the point of telling mom she'd have to stop driving). He was attentive. AND funny at times. He spent an hour with us and when we left we felt sad but relieved that mom is now in his very capable hands. And a huge thank you to his secretary Kris too!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009