You may also like

Saw him initially three years ago, requiring lumbar fusion due to scoliosis related to accident. He was helpful and provided me all the options👍🏻. Had to wait almost 18 months for surgery that was the only issue I had ended off work before I could get the surgery. Once I had it , the care I received was great he followed up with me post op. He was knowledgable and helpful I'm now one year post surgery and back to all the things I used to do and have been off pain meds after two weeks post op!!!!!! He's great my only complaint is his waitlist is so long!!! But worth the wait for great out comes

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Saved my sanity. I was in very bad shape after flying into USA for a surgery. I was numb from the waist down.He rushed me in and got me on a table in 4 days.I really like him personally and professionally. I have found him to be nothing but the best in attitude and bedside manner. Frank and honest and a darn good surgeon. What more do you want.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. James Mahood should not do total hip replacements. It's been six years and I am still in pain. He has ruined my life . He refuses to listen and says pain is caused by something else.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I was diagnosed with Scoliosis at the age of 11, and started seeing Dr, Mahood at 16. We did many consultations and Xrays, and then on April 12th 2010 at 17 years old I had my surgery. I have 2 titanium rods and 22 screws in back now that run from T4 to L3. He was very skilled, my scar is very minimal. I had follow up appointments after my surgery to see how I was healing. Although I had pain, he was very helpful and professional. Explaining everything to me in terms that I would understand. He communicated all of the information to my family doctor as well, so it was a very easy transition to see me family doctor from there on. I would recommend Dr. Mahood, as he puts the patient at ease and is very good at what he does. His front desk staff were always polite and kind as well. I am very grateful to have been helped by Dr. Mahood.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

CAME INTO SEE DR MAHOOD AFTER AN ACCIDENT, IM LOW INCOME AND CANNOT WORK BECAUSE OF BACK PAIN AND A FEW NEW SLIPPED DISKS, I HAD TROUBLE GETTING TO THE OFFICE AND HAD TO RE SCEDULE APPOINTMENTS DUE TO THE 75.00 CAB RIDE SO HIS RECEPTIONIST STEFANI BECAME QUITE IGNORANT AND DIDNT WANT TO RE SCHEDULE ME SO NOW IM STILL IN GREAT PAIN AND NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE DOCTOR BECAUSE OF HER.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Dr.Mahood was my surgeon in June 2012, for scoliosis surgery (T4-L4 Instrumentation) I am still in the healing process and during every post-op appointment i have had he has been very efficient to help me understand everything that is going on. He is a great surgeon and i would recommend him to anyone. I have 2 rods and 20 screws up my spine all of my pre-op back pain is gone, i am straighter than i have ever been and I owe it all to Dr.Mahood and his great staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Very pleased with Dr.Mahood, very helpful, knowledgable and thoughtful. Very calm person, makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

i seen Dr.Mood in 1999 for a distectomy and he was great and i healed really well. i got rear ended this june and have several ruptered discs and i seen him again 2 weeks ago and now im hoping he will do a fusion for me cause i trust him.im in alot of pain and cant walk much but i know im in good capable hands.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Icould never say a bad thing about dr mahood he has been my surgene since 1996,as he has keep me from living a life in a wheel chair. I have more surgury coming up for a knee replacement and I expect nothing but good to come from it thank you again for your honest appoach and being straight forward

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Dr. James Mahood's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw him initially three years ago, requiring lumbar fusion due to scoliosis related to accident. He was helpful and provided me all the options👍🏻. Had to wait ..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Saved my sanity. I was in very bad shape after flying into USA for a surgery. I was numb from the waist down.He rushed me in and got me on a table in 4 days.I r..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. James Mahood should not do total hip replacements. It's been six years and I am still in pain. He has ruined my life . He refuses to listen and says pain i..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with Scoliosis at the age of 11, and started seeing Dr, Mahood at 16. We did many consultations and Xrays, and then on April 12th 2010 at 17 yea..."

October 27, 2014