Ratings for Dr. Les Garber

I’ve been a patient for almost 10 years and have a great relationship with Dr Garber. Great doc nice socks

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Garber is an excellent Doctor ,he is compassionate ,knowledgable and considerate

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Worst Dr. Ever. Arrogant & rude. Not helpful at all. Complete waste of time. Worst bedside manner I've ever seen. Worst human ever.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

If you are referred to him, be prepared to see a very cold person. Will not look at your face when talking and will make you feel like you are wasting his time. Maybe a great doctor but has not bedside manner at all. I certainly did not expect him to comfort and babysit me but more explanation about my disorder would be welcome. Make sure to wear a suit and try to look important. He might show you a better version of himself.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I didn't like him at all. He is very cold and I saw him for 5 minutes about my imbalance when I walk. He did not do any head movement exercises and gave me a sheet with some vestibular exercises to do at home then out the door he went. No wonder his punctuality rating is good!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Garber since 2003, still see him yearly. He's always been a great doctor and very knowledgeable. Very great surgeon I recovered fantastically.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My experiance with Dr Garber has been nothing short of excellence. Has never left me douting always confident. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I think Dr Garber is an excellent Doctor ,he has been treating me for an ear infection a major infection ,he has explained everything in detail been very understanding and personally has gone above and beyond to treat my ear infection and pain

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very cold, no bedside manners. Did not bother talking me through the procedure before doing it. Made me feel like I was just a number. Zero consideration for how patients feel. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Although I found Dr. Garber to be very knowledgeable, I also found him to be rather cold and somewhat arrogant. He really did very little to allay my fears.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017