Ratings for Dr. Les Garber

I have been seeing Dr Garber since 1999. I find him to be an excellent doctor, helpful and very knowledgable. Do not know what I would have done if he not not helped me. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable but also very pompous and did not listen.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Garber is helpful and knowledgeable, however the reception staff are terrible. Nurses were excellent. The reception staff were rude, and sat at the front and gossiped. Their behaviour was completely unprofessional and they should be reminded that the patients are the reason they have a job. I would like to reiterate that Dr. Garber was professional and very helpful and helped me immensely. I am very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Garber rocks! I feel so secure in his hands. When it comes to Meniere's, I've never had better. He is extremely busy and doesn't waste time. I love it. Punctuality is variable, but from what I can tell he is only late when some complication with someone else has delayed him. It's fun when he has time because he is completely hilarious. His staff - Michelle at his Lorimar office is absolutely fabulous. The staff at the HSC clinic? Rude, disorganized, loud, scatter-brained. May explain the differences in experience reported by others. If this doctor can help you he will and do it with excellence. If he can't he will send you somewhere else. Don't take it personally. He is helping you the best way he can.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dear Dr Garber,thanks for restoring my confidence in life. I will never forget you.God Bless you and your Family.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Garber is a total waste of time. He didn't listen to anything I had to say during my appointment and was no help whatsoever. I told my doctor that he provided no assistance and was finally sent to an ENT that solved my problems in 30 seconds. I waited almost two hours to see him and his staff said he offen is two or three hours over booked.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr Garber butchered my ear and did implant when I feel there was no need for this. He vaguely said it was calcification of the ear drum when I went to see him about tinnitus. He implanted the metal implant too far in thus now I have imbalance and vertigo. No skin on my hollow eardrum. He is not a person that talks has no skills in that department. After he butchered my ear he was very unsympathetic n no care at all. He said oh well, I can pull the implant back out! I recommend any other doctor and would never recommend this nasty doctor. He just told me to look online to see the surgery he would be doing. He did not state any risks or consequences. Trusted him and I regret it. My hearing gone now.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I recently had stapedectomy surgery done on one ear by Dr. Garber. I can say I have my life back thanks to him and his helpful staff. The doctor exudes a hint of confidence, that I could tell he knew his craft. Keep up the great work sir! People reading the rest of the reviews, please keep in mind to do your homework when finding an avenue of treatment option. This is not a perfect world and doctors are not magical. The negative reviews seem a little bit off as far as accuracy goes. For example, Michelle was super polite and helpful, versus what someone had wrote about her here. I highly recommend this doctor and his team!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

My husband went in complaining about Vertigo. He doesn't listen, looked in both his ears and started writing a prescription, when he was told that, that medication didn't help at all ( was prescribed to him before) so his advice was " learn to live with it". No tests or nothing! The letter he sent to the referring doctor stated that head rotation was normal, body position was normal and gait was normal, which is funny because he did not rotate his head, he did not make him walk to see if his gait was normal or not. To me it was a waste of time. My husband complained to his family doctor about how he was feeling, and she referred him to another doctor and she sent him for tests at the Vestibular LAB at HSC, for ENG/VEMP/ROTARY CHAIR. If this tests don't find the problem, then maybe he does " have to learn to live with it"until then we have hope that someone might be able to help him. For almost seven years now this has been the story of my husbands life, doctors not paying attention/listening to what he tries to tell them, how he feels, etc... Very discouraging and frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr les Garber is a fabulous, professional, honest, kind, warm, one in a million doctor. We are lucky to have him in Winnipeg. I have the utmost respect for his professional opinion. Michelle is fabulous. Again consider yourself lucky if u have him as a doctor.

Submitted March 28, 2016