Ratings for Dr. Les Garber

Been seeing Dr. Garber since 2003, still see him yearly. He's always been a great doctor and very knowledgeable. Very great surgeon I recovered fantastically.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

My experiance with Dr Garber has been nothing short of excellence. Has never left me douting always confident. Thank you

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I think Dr Garber is an excellent Doctor ,he has been treating me for an ear infection a major infection ,he has explained everything in detail been very understanding and personally has gone above and beyond to treat my ear infection and pain

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very cold, no bedside manners. Did not bother talking me through the procedure before doing it. Made me feel like I was just a number. Zero consideration for how patients feel. So disappointed.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Although I found Dr. Garber to be very knowledgeable, I also found him to be rather cold and somewhat arrogant. He really did very little to allay my fears.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Garber since 1999. I find him to be an excellent doctor, helpful and very knowledgable. Do not know what I would have done if he not not helped me. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very knowledgeable but also very pompous and did not listen.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Garber is helpful and knowledgeable, however the reception staff are terrible. Nurses were excellent. The reception staff were rude, and sat at the front and gossiped. Their behaviour was completely unprofessional and they should be reminded that the patients are the reason they have a job. I would like to reiterate that Dr. Garber was professional and very helpful and helped me immensely. I am very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Garber rocks! I feel so secure in his hands. When it comes to Meniere's, I've never had better. He is extremely busy and doesn't waste time. I love it. Punctuality is variable, but from what I can tell he is only late when some complication with someone else has delayed him. It's fun when he has time because he is completely hilarious. His staff - Michelle at his Lorimar office is absolutely fabulous. The staff at the HSC clinic? Rude, disorganized, loud, scatter-brained. May explain the differences in experience reported by others. If this doctor can help you he will and do it with excellence. If he can't he will send you somewhere else. Don't take it personally. He is helping you the best way he can.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dear Dr Garber,thanks for restoring my confidence in life. I will never forget you.God Bless you and your Family.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016