Ratings for Dr. R. Skyler McCurley

Dr. McCurley is the best! He always remembers my son and makes him feel at ease! Best doctor ever!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Man where do I start... Dr. McCurley has the best bedside manner I have ever encountered with a Dr... :) He involved my husband and I both with every detail of my son's condition..THANK YOU SO MUCH

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

My kids feel so comfortable and happy when Dr. McCurley comes in the room. He got my daughters asthma under control and correctly diagnosed her with RSV in time. We have been with him for 8 years, and he is the very best pediatrician that Lynchburg has to offer.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr.McCurley misdiagnosed my son. The condition that he overlooked could have been potentially fatal. He better be lucky I am a good mother and took my son for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. McCurley is not only a very good doctor but down to earth with a good sense of humor. From Day 1 (literally) I have felt that my child's health was appropriately placed in his hands. He is cautious without scaring a new Mom to death. He also not only has medical advice but also invaluable parenting advice if you need it.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

He is nice and helpful. He not only treated my 9 month old baby's eczema, but also taught us what to introduce my baby girl when she reachs her 9 month age, which we don't know. Very nice.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. McCurely is awesome...my little one suffered from terrible reflux that lead to apnea spells and failure to thrive. Skyler stayed on top of everything, he was there for us and took every beep of the apnea alarms to heart, if it was based on his level of concern and compasion one could have mistaken his as our daughter's father rather than Pediatrian! He monitered her so carefully, and the second he began to feel like we had tried everything and were still fighting a losing battle he got us in with a specialist at UVA. That was nearly five years and 2 kids ago...he is now at superhero staus in my book! Through ear infections, UT infections, Sleep problems, potty training,strep thoat,fingers in the car door, Sensory Processing Problems...his level of professionalism balanced with the amazing bond he creates with the kids is incredible! He has so often offered reassurence and been a sounding board when we as parents have felt like giving up! He is a blessing to my family and lynchburg

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

An excellent pediatrician, smart and personable. Only downside is the difficulty in getting an appointment due to high demand.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2005

Dr. R. Skyler McCurley's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lynchburg, VA