Ratings for Dr. James E. Jackson

My kids like Dr. Jackson and so do I. FIrst doc we have been to that REALLY listens and does not rush. I feel he really understands what is going on with our family. He is not in every day, so have to plan ahead for appointment. He is very experienced and has common sense. I would recommend him to anyone. We never have to wait too long in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

We just found Dr. Jackson in 2009. What a difference in our care for our son. He is very thorough, experienced, patient and caring. He had alot of problems in school and after getting a whole new picture of what was happening by Dr. Jackson, our son flourished in school the last half of his school year and we are ready for another great year this fall. It has been hard to find a Dr. who has had the training and experience Dr. Jackson has had. His is board certified also. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Jackson is a very good doctor, he took care of our 2 kids up to their mid teens, we are thankful for all he did to keep our kids healthy, before we found him our kids had been misdiagnosed several times by the local doctors and left to suffer. He recognised the illness and treated them and everything was fine. He didn't put them on unnecessary medicines. I would recommend him to anyone to get a second opinion from him if you are concerned by another doctors intention of treatment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007

Dr. James E. Jackson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1966)

MB Health