Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Prousky

Great Doctor, His methods work like magic. I am well on my way on the road to mental health recovery through him which has rubbed off on physical and emotional well-being. In addition to positive life-style changes. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

The best doctor ever, I could not recommend him more . For those who are reading this please go see him he will save your life as he has mine . I cannot thank this man enough.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Jonathan Prousky is a kind, caring and compassionate person. He will take the time to listen to what is going on with you. I have social anxiety/depression and I only had visit with him and you can see that this man was here to do this work. You will be very pleased with his well rounded approach when it comes to mental health.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Very engaged and caring. Great knowledge on auto immune disorders. I would recommend this Dr to anyone who has lupus and anxiety.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Prousky is kind, informative and truly takes the time to listen to his patient. He is a very special doctor and has been very open to traditional and naturopathic methods. He has a good sense of humour, very warm, and my son always feels better after spending time with him. Dr. Prousky has helped improve our lives through natural medicine and his ability to be compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

He is a very humane and approachable doctor who listens and has helped my family in several instances.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012

Took my daughter to see him several years ago and found Dr Prousky and staff to be very caring, compassionate,knowledgeable and understanding. Was very impressed

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

Dr. Prousky was referred to me, as the best Naturopathic Doctor to help me with a health issue. I met with Dr. Prousky; he carefully analyzed my health condition and recommended a treatment to be followed. I started his treatment right away and followed exactly his recommendations and in only 2 weeks, I started feeling much better. I was surprised and extremely happy to see how the treatment was working so well in a short period of time. My health has improved thanks to Dr. Prousky. I recommend Dr. Prousky without hesitation; he is very professional, compassionate and a good listener.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Amazing Doctor. If you would like to see him and not a student he is supervising you need to book through the integrative centre. 416-498-8265 http://www.ccnmihc.ca/practitioners/jonathan_prousky

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I made an appointment to see him based on the reviews here. He was very nice but seemed a bit rushed as he has so many students to supervise. I hadn't realized that the student at the clinic would be doing 90% of the visit and he would just drop in to confirm that everything was ok. This should have been explained on the phone since I specifically asked for him. I thought that the student was just going to be observing. Anyway, I'd say that the recommendations that I was given (which he does sign off on) were just average, nothing special really. I felt that they weren't really as thorough as they could be since he neglected some key areas.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Jonathan Prousky's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jonathan Prousky, ND, MSc, graduated from Bastyr University (Kenmore, WA) with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine. Following graduation, he furthered his clinical training by completing a Family Practice Residency sponsored by the National College of Naturopathic Medicine (Portland, Oregon). In 2008, he obtained a Master of Science degree in International Primary Health Care from the University of London. At the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (Toronto, Ontario), Dr. Prousky's primary responsibility is the delivery of safe and effective naturopathic medical care in his role as the Chief Naturopathic Medical Officer. The focus of his clinical practice is on the optimization of mental and neurological health with nutrition and botanical (plant-based) medicines. Dr. Prousky promises to offer a caring approach to the evaluation and effective management of mental health from a naturopathic perspective.

• English

• Bastyr University (Grad. 1998)

• Orthomolecular Doctor of the Year, April 30, 2010; Excellence in Teaching Award, May 30, 2002