Ratings for Dr. Jason V. Terk

Dr. Terk has been treating my kids since birth (4 years now). He is very direct and very pro-vaccine. So long as you can handle the straightforwardness and are onboard with the standard vaccine schedule, you will find him to be an excellent physician. He also is a stickler for schedules, which I appreciate. He never keeps us waiting more than a few moments. Waiting with cranky, sick kids is no fun, so I appreciate how he runs his schedule. He is a fantastic doctor and we are very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

I like be that Dr. Terk talks to the kids and makes them an integral part of their own health. We've been seeing Dr. Terk for 5 years and have always been pleased with the office staff and the doctor. If Dr. Terk is unavailable (which is rare) there is always another doctor available to see my kids on short notice if necessary.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been taking my kids to Dr. Terk for 8 years. Completely trust him, he is very conscientious and thorough

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Terk is very knowledgeable, but has horrible bedside manner. I feel he does not listen to me and many times he has been rude and snappy with me. He undermines me, and I leave the office feeling like a horrible parent. Like I said, I think he is a smart doctor, but if you want any kind of doctor/patient relationship, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

My son has been going to Dr. Terk since he was a baby and he is now 6 years old. Dr. Terk is very knowledgeable and makes the kids feel very comfortable. We love him!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Terk is thorough and knowledgeable. However, i feel he undermines the authority of the parents. In one exam, he asked if I had discussed my child's sexuality with them. Not the birds and the bees, but rather sexuality..which I understood as preference.. She was 10. Also, I was asked to sign a waiver for a vaccine I refused, which is NOT mandatory. In my opinion, As long as you follow his direction, the experience is pleasant. If you disagree...not so much.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

We just moved to the Keller area and needed a new pediatrician for our son. A friend recommended Dr. Terk. I had anxiety from the thought of taking my toddler to a new doctor, especially since he is quite hysterical at doctor visits. Booking the appointment was very easy. The receptionist was friendly and helpful. At the appointment the nurse was sweet and tried to calm him down. Dr. Terk spent ample time with us, even getting him to smile (by beeping his nose, counting his toes, talking softly to him)! I am very impressed with his bedside manner, knowledge and ability to put our son at ease. He was able to answer all of our questions in a kind but straightforward manner.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Terk and his staff are wonderful! We have been going to him for 13 years. Our two boys like that he jokes with them but at the same time takes what they say seriously. He answers all out questions and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Terk is an excellent doctor. No he does not "sugarcoat" to make you feel better, but he is one of the best doctor's out there. If you want a doctor who will make you feel better about everything and give your child constant meds, this is not your doctor. If you want a true diagnosis for your child and the best treatment options this is your doctor. The staff is wonderful and we have never had a problem getting an appointment when our child was ill. We have never had to wait 3 days before we called like another person said, we call the first day our child is ill and are seen that day.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Dr. Terk quickly diagnosed my daughter with a disease that is often misdiagnosed or sometimes takes months or years to get a correct diagnosis. He has always been the most conscientious doctor I know. He speaks easily and frankly with both me and my 2 children. He is an extremely helpful, knowledgable, and caring physician. His personal nurses are also very helpful and will go over and above to help his patients. Phone calls are always returned very promptly and even after my daughter began seeing a specialist for her condition Dr. Terk's office called frequently to check on her. They are all wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Jason V. Terk's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Keller, TX