Ratings for Dr. Marcy Mintz

Dr Mintz has been involved in my care for more than 10 years. There has always been amazing care. She thoroughly manages all aspects of a complex disease and is knowledgeable enough to know how to prevent any unnecessary complications. She is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

I can't believe the comment noted below. Dr Mintz was one of the greatest doctors that I have had after many years of impatient doctors. She looked after me for 5 years and was always interested and kind. She always had time for me and was very smart,

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Mintz was extremely rude and passive aggressive. I overheard the residents commenting that she had misdiagnosed some other patient on the unit, which did not increase my faith in this physician. She was neither helpful, nor friendly, and the nurses and residents around did not seem to like her very much either, which I believe says enough about this doctor. AVOID if you can!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Mintz was so patient and kind. She went the extra mile to get me the MRI test and this has changed my life. She is the best doctor ever. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

This physician is very rude. She is very abrupt and makes you feel like you are beneath her. I would not recommend her to anyone. Go to someone with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

This woman treats people terribly. She has a passive aggressive tone about her. She didn't really answer the questions I asked her. I am very dissappinted in how she treated me. Even though we are patients, we have feelings like all others too!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Very nice and competent doctor Marcy Mintz is. She explains the issues clearly, answers all questions, and provides a full rationale for her recommendations.Her middle name is Joy and she is a joy to have around. One may wish she was not a doctor so one could have a healthier valid reason to see her more often. On the other hand, she is a doctor, which is a great asset for those needing assistance in her area of expertise.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr Mintz is compassionate and attentive. Her calm demeanor and her professionalism put me at ease. She consistently followed up all of my emails and calls. The same can be said of Janet Johnson – her Nurse, who always put me at ease by constantly reassuring me. Hopefully I will not have to see either of them again, but should you need to, you will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Mintz is fabulous. She goes the extra mile. She follows up. She explains everything in a way you can understand and she is easy to talk to as well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Mintz was a very kind and patient doctor. She took a detailed history and spent over 30 minutes speaking to and examining me. She explained the "next step" in easy to understand terms and she was not at all rushed. She is a great internal Medicine doctor!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008