Ratings for Dr. Liz Hale

Dr. Hale was wonderful with me during a very difficult time in my life. Later, she helped a daughter. We both love her. She is kind, compassionate, and very reassuring. Money was definitely not her priority. She is lovely.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

She has been so understanding and compassionate. I've seen her one on one for post tramatic stress and together with my husband and it has been very calming and reassuring,

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Not sure where the negative reviews come from as she is excellent, both in terms of knowledge and compassion. Dr. Liz is Top Notch.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She was totally unhelpful. She ignored me when I told her my (then) husband hits me. 'Clueless and winging it' is how I would describe her in session. Scattered, yet trying to apply a one size fits all' very rigid approach to her 'therapy'. Without divulging all my marital pain, suffice it to say I felt betrayed and hurt by her more that she helped. I cannot believe she is still practicing. Maybe she would do better in a different field of psychology, like studying narcissistic behavior--she would only have to look in the mirror.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

She only cared about the money. I would not recommened her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2007