Ratings for Dr. Eliot N. Tomomitsu

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

DR. TOMOMITSU IS THE BEST DR. IF I WAS STILL LIVING IN HAWAII I WOULD HAVE MY DAUGHTER GO TO HIM. HE IS THE ONLY DOCTOR THAT I TRUST WITH MY KIDS. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND IF I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING HE WOULD TAKE HIS TIME TO EXPLAIN AND DRAW A PICTURE SO THAT I COULD UNDERSTAND! I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr.Tomomitsu is an sub-par doctor for infants and children, but any older than 10, find another doctor. I have had Dr.Tomomitsu for most of my childhood, and when I went back when I was 17 (still able to see a pediatrician), for bronchitis, I got the worst experience in my life. I went in, her prescribed me a albuterol inhaler, and I left, no problems. However, when I came back several weeks later and told him that the inhaler gave me massive headaches (like someone was literally squeezing my brain) to the point where I would cry from the pain, he accused me of taking the wrong amount. I told him I was following the directions on the box, and he asked me what that was. This was several weeks later, so I told him I didn't remember, but I'm the type of person to follow exact directions. He then proceeded to lecture me for an hour until I cried. HORRIBLE doctor, don't ever go to him. Also, he talks way too much.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Eliot N. Tomomitsu's Credentials

• Univ Of Hi John A Burns Sch Of Med, Honolulu Hi 96822 (Grad. 1976)