Ratings for Dr. Bradley Selk

I am health care provider myself and had such a great experience with Dr. Selk as his client. Extremely knowledgeable and very analytical specialist who goes above and beyond in providing the highest quality of service. Additionally, he is very supportive and kind individual. If you have the same feeling talking to your doctor as you do while talking to your medical school professor, stay calm no matter what the diagnosis is, because you are in good hands - Dr. Selk is the one!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I don’t know what more to say except Dr Selk and his associates are top notch and go way above and beyond to help their patients. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Cool guy and great staff. Wait list is a bit long but after seeing him I can see why. Very nice doctor and tried to provide an answer and solution to my problem. Other people who were there also seemed quite impressed. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Having been seriously injured in a workplace injury I have seen many Drs. Dr. Selk has been the best Dr I have dealt with. Excellent at every aspect of my care and ALWAYS takes whatever time it takes to help and check me. I have improved over 50% after I started seeing Dr Selk. His office staff are also very kind. Easily the best Dr I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Selk helped provide me with answers to questions I had been asking for 19 years. He did tons of research for me and gave me a lot more information than the previous handful of doctors were able to provide. He was friendly, courteous, and most importantly he was helpful. I highly recommend Bradley Selk! Overall 10/10 from me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Selk did not have any idea about injecting into scapular bursa or where the various bursa were located. He seemed to be guessing before injecting and didn't seem to care to do the necessary research to problem solve the issue.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very nice doctor and his team. Made my day today! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had a great experience with this doctor today. He spent the time to help me with my arm problem and gave me a plan to help it. Very nice guy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I urge anyone going to see Brad Selk to read this. This person genuinely does not care about the well being of his patients and is indifferent to any pain they might be experiencing. A lot of these reviews are emotionally charged but I say this with extreme honesty. I injured my neck playing football and now have damage to my ulnar nerve which was evidenced by the nerve studies his associate ran. When he came into the room to greet me and my mom he didn't sit down or observe me at all. He just said there was nothing he could do and told us to leave, no referral, no treatment options, nothing. However I am sure he was happy to profit from that office visit. The worst part is that the next neurologist I saw viewed my situation as urgent, and was appalled at the mishandling that had taken place on Brad's part. It is absolutely paramount that you avoid this neurologist. He will waste your time while profiting substantially from your ailment.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Selk for awhile now and he is always courteous and helpful his staff is wonderful! He explains when things needs explanining and is very easy to talk with. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016