Ratings for Dr. Bradley Selk

Having been seriously injured in a workplace injury I have seen many Drs. Dr. Selk has been the best Dr I have dealt with. Excellent at every aspect of my care and ALWAYS takes whatever time it takes to help and check me. I have improved over 50% after I started seeing Dr Selk. His office staff are also very kind. Easily the best Dr I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Selk helped provide me with answers to questions I had been asking for 19 years. He did tons of research for me and gave me a lot more information than the previous handful of doctors were able to provide. He was friendly, courteous, and most importantly he was helpful. I highly recommend Bradley Selk! Overall 10/10 from me.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Selk did not have any idea about injecting into scapular bursa or where the various bursa were located. He seemed to be guessing before injecting and didn't seem to care to do the necessary research to problem solve the issue.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very nice doctor and his team. Made my day today! Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I had a great experience with this doctor today. He spent the time to help me with my arm problem and gave me a plan to help it. Very nice guy.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I urge anyone going to see Brad Selk to read this. This person genuinely does not care about the well being of his patients and is indifferent to any pain they might be experiencing. A lot of these reviews are emotionally charged but I say this with extreme honesty. I injured my neck playing football and now have damage to my ulnar nerve which was evidenced by the nerve studies his associate ran. When he came into the room to greet me and my mom he didn't sit down or observe me at all. He just said there was nothing he could do and told us to leave, no referral, no treatment options, nothing. However I am sure he was happy to profit from that office visit. The worst part is that the next neurologist I saw viewed my situation as urgent, and was appalled at the mishandling that had taken place on Brad's part. It is absolutely paramount that you avoid this neurologist. He will waste your time while profiting substantially from your ailment.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Selk for awhile now and he is always courteous and helpful his staff is wonderful! He explains when things needs explanining and is very easy to talk with. Thumbs up.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

awesome..personable.helpful.. honest even if its not what you want to hear

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr.Selk is friendly and very personable. He 's knowledgeable and administers treatment quickly and efficiently.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. Zero observational skills. Overly reliant on his devices. Obviously guesses when he doesn't know the answer. And he was completely unwilling to take an extra five minutes to help as he was "on a schedule". To me he's just pumping clients through for the money.

Submitted May 31, 2015