Ratings for Dr. Dianne Lacaille

I had a different experience with a nurse assistant who is rude and wants to speak for me i want to talk to dr lacaille not a nurse she would not leave the room and kept talking about me to dr lacaille even wants to examine me never again i will say i want to see dr lacaille not you next time and ask her to leave

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Lacaille is so knowledgable and is so caring! Could not ask for a better more thorough doctor who cares so much for her patients!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Intense and thorough. Willing to dig in and hang on to find answers, not willing to blow the patient off with a prescription for big pharma. Includes patient in the care plan design.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

To the person who says they cant get MRI results --- here's a thought: test results are never discussed over the phone for confidentiality and ethical reasons- perhaps you should actually book an appointment!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I've been thrilled with her in depth and detailed approach from the get go.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Impossible to get hold of. Utterly impossible. She's awesome at what she does but I have now been waiting for a month for a call back just from the receptionist....that, mind you, I have left a message with every 3 days for that time. It's for results from a highly anticapaited MRI I waited 18 months for. Now I sit with no treatment & my family dr won't see me until I've seen her. I just want SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lacaille for a long time. As a young doctor she was amazing, but now she’s become far more comfortable. She is always VERY late for her appointments even if you have the very first one of the day. Her receptionist doesn’t pick up the phone. Instead, you need to talk to the answering machine and play phone tag. Getting an appointment in a timely matter is next to impossible.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

The doctor is good and has other doctors training or doing intakes which is very indepth. However she has changed office assistants and the new one doesn't know anything. Every time I ask a question she says I don't know. She does not return phone calls, or messages.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

She is a great lady but she has so little times to see patients, maybe a few hours each week I think, becuse she is a research doctor mainly. I just had to move to a Rheumatologys who has ofice every day of the week so I could get the help I reallly need.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lacaille for many years. She is a very kind, knowledgable and caring Dr. I have a rare condition and and very hesitant to try new medications. Dr. Lacaille always goes the extra mile to explain things and she never pushes. She is very keen in hearing what her patients have to say. She also gives exceptional steroid injections! Thanks Dr. Lacaille for all you do...much appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011