Ratings for Dr. Dianne Lacaille

Dr Lacaille is fantastic! Personable and very knowledgable. Not always on time for afternoon appointments, so try to get the morning slots. Staff are helpful, however could be a bit more professional.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Lacaille is top notch. She is very personable and extremely knowledgeable in her field. I have seen her for many years for a rare autoimmune disease. If Dr. Lacaille is late, so what! She takes the time, never skips a beat and is good at f/u . She is someone I trust and my case is complicated. I do however feel the nurse clinician could be more engaged, listen more effectively and have a gentler approach with her examination. I have not voiced my concerns to Dr. Lacaille, but will on my next visit with her. If you want a Dr. to be there to answer the phone - Dr. Lacaille is likely busy dealing with research and mentoring students. Leave a message....I'm grateful for Dr. Lacaille for her commitment and dedication to her patients. :)

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I had a different experience with a nurse assistant who is rude and wants to speak for me i want to talk to dr lacaille not a nurse she would not leave the room and kept talking about me to dr lacaille even wants to examine me never again i will say i want to see dr lacaille not you next time and ask her to leave

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Lacaille is so knowledgable and is so caring! Could not ask for a better more thorough doctor who cares so much for her patients!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Intense and thorough. Willing to dig in and hang on to find answers, not willing to blow the patient off with a prescription for big pharma. Includes patient in the care plan design.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

To the person who says they cant get MRI results --- here's a thought: test results are never discussed over the phone for confidentiality and ethical reasons- perhaps you should actually book an appointment!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I've been thrilled with her in depth and detailed approach from the get go.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Impossible to get hold of. Utterly impossible. She's awesome at what she does but I have now been waiting for a month for a call back just from the receptionist....that, mind you, I have left a message with every 3 days for that time. It's for results from a highly anticapaited MRI I waited 18 months for. Now I sit with no treatment & my family dr won't see me until I've seen her. I just want SOMEONE TO ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Lacaille for a long time. As a young doctor she was amazing, but now she’s become far more comfortable. She is always VERY late for her appointments even if you have the very first one of the day. Her receptionist doesn’t pick up the phone. Instead, you need to talk to the answering machine and play phone tag. Getting an appointment in a timely matter is next to impossible.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

The doctor is good and has other doctors training or doing intakes which is very indepth. However she has changed office assistants and the new one doesn't know anything. Every time I ask a question she says I don't know. She does not return phone calls, or messages.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012