Ratings for Dr. Elias Halpert

I would not recommend Dr. Elias Halpert to someone I hated! He is a sadist, heartless man with no compassion whatsoever. Because of my financial situation I was not able to see him as often as I should have and I explained this to him many times. I have RA so the pain is excruciating. On numerous occasions I called Dr. Halpert for a prescription to alleviate my horrific pain. I was crying because the pain was that bad. I ended up begging him to help me relieve my pain. I was in tears while screaming from the pain. He flatly refused to give me anything at all for the pain because I hadn't been to see him in awhile. I reminded him of my desperate financial situation, telling him that each visit cost me a co-payment plus Taxi fare both ways to & from his office. That didn't matter at all to him. I recently called his office to find out if I could see another Doctor in his group instead of him. I was told that I had been discharged, locked out of their computer system!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Elias Halpert's Credentials

• Univ Libre, Fac De Med, Cali, Colombia (Grad. 1987)