Ratings for Dr. Jane Lauermeier

She is extremely helpful with my chronic condition. My specialist is very impressed. She listens and cares, and gives really good explanations for her treatments.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Jane and her staff are fantastic. Jane listens to our concerns and looks at the big picture. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Jane has been my Naturopath for over 23 years. I have recovered from several near death illness and owe my healing & wellness to her and her team's care . I appreciated their respect for keeping their costs as low as they can. Debra

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr. Jane is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. She listens and gets it that you know your body (vs medical Drs thinking they're the expert and you don't know what you're talking about). I've been a patient of Dr Jane since approx 2002 and still see her, despite no longer living in St. Catharines. She's worth the drive for my family!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Jane has been helping me and my family for 20+ years. Each time we have a visit she more than meets our needs! Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Jane is considerably knowledgeable and compassionate. She has been our family doctor for a while now and we are very happy to be under her guidance and care. As our primary care physician, she has provided our family with the absolute best health care counseling which has helped us improve on a number of concerns that had gone undetected/unattended for some time. I love that Dr. Jane and her staff are very responsive to her patients' needs. Just recently we contacted Dr. Jane's office due to an urgent situation. It was a last-minute kind of situation towards the end of the day. We were taken care of promptly and compassionately <3. Her staff is very competent, responsive, kind, and professional. I like that her office has other professional services available: massage therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture. Also, her rates are very reasonable which is always a plus.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was referred to see her from a friend and it was the best decision I made. She has helped me with not only great advice but the proper natural supplements to help with issues I had. I recommend anyone who is looking for a more natural way to get a handle on many issues instead of having to take certain medications prescribed only by your doctor this would be an excellent alternative. I have also had acupuncture done by her and am a total believer that it works. Give her a try. Friendly staff and a great doctor to see.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I've been seen no Dr. Lauermeier for years, and she has prolific knowledge about resolutions to health issues as well as preventative. Pleasant disposition, welcoming and makes you feel at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Jane is amazing, kind and very knowledgeable. She knows what she is talking about and has enough experience that she can diagnose and help with any problem. Her vitamins and supplements are a good price. She does not rip you off when you buy them from her. She is also very kind and compassionate. She truly cares about each patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Went for my first appointment today. Feel bad I forget her name but the staff member at the check in desk was very friendly! Noticed she was talking to everyone by their first name which is nice to see. Dr. Lauermeier was also very friendly & knowledgable. I feel confident my health concerns will be resolved, in time, with her treatment. She was thorough with explaining treatment to me and breaking down my health issues so I could understand them. I look forward to going back to see her in 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016