Ratings for Dr. Jane Lauermeier

Dr. Jane has been helping me and my family for 20+ years. Each time we have a visit she more than meets our needs! Highly Recommended

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Jane is considerably knowledgeable and compassionate. She has been our family doctor for a while now and we are very happy to be under her guidance and care. As our primary care physician, she has provided our family with the absolute best health care counseling which has helped us improve on a number of concerns that had gone undetected/unattended for some time. I love that Dr. Jane and her staff are very responsive to her patients' needs. Just recently we contacted Dr. Jane's office due to an urgent situation. It was a last-minute kind of situation towards the end of the day. We were taken care of promptly and compassionately <3. Her staff is very competent, responsive, kind, and professional. I like that her office has other professional services available: massage therapy, chiropractic, acupuncture. Also, her rates are very reasonable which is always a plus.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was referred to see her from a friend and it was the best decision I made. She has helped me with not only great advice but the proper natural supplements to help with issues I had. I recommend anyone who is looking for a more natural way to get a handle on many issues instead of having to take certain medications prescribed only by your doctor this would be an excellent alternative. I have also had acupuncture done by her and am a total believer that it works. Give her a try. Friendly staff and a great doctor to see.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I've been seen no Dr. Lauermeier for years, and she has prolific knowledge about resolutions to health issues as well as preventative. Pleasant disposition, welcoming and makes you feel at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Jane is amazing, kind and very knowledgeable. She knows what she is talking about and has enough experience that she can diagnose and help with any problem. Her vitamins and supplements are a good price. She does not rip you off when you buy them from her. She is also very kind and compassionate. She truly cares about each patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Went for my first appointment today. Feel bad I forget her name but the staff member at the check in desk was very friendly! Noticed she was talking to everyone by their first name which is nice to see. Dr. Lauermeier was also very friendly & knowledgable. I feel confident my health concerns will be resolved, in time, with her treatment. She was thorough with explaining treatment to me and breaking down my health issues so I could understand them. I look forward to going back to see her in 2 weeks!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

My 5years old eczema cured by this lovely dr. in just few weeks. So thankful to her. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Knowledgable, kind, professional, compassionate -- I could go on. I have been to 3 others in the last 21 years-- Jane & staff beats them all by leaps and bounds

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

After my father suffered a heart attack at 78, and being put on multiple meds from his current family doctor and other specialists which gave him all sorts of side effects. Dr Lauermeier was extremely thorough, as well as caring to his needs, she is also an excellent observer/listener. The naturopathic meds he was prescribed did keep him at his optimal health and did not give him any side effects, he is still on those to this day, at 80. Our family is very greatful that there was not only an alternative to your typical family doctor which is covered by OHIP, but that there was such an amazing person in such an important and vital field. I have to this day, and always will refer people to her practice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Started going to this doctor after 12 months of MD's, numerous meds with horrible side-effects. Jane Lauermeier works with the MD's treatment, not against it. She knows that my ultimate goal is to rid the chemicals I am taking and move forward using only the natural supplements I need. As stated below, she takes the time, does not force lots of pills, tries one or two things at a time explaining what each is for. She takes comprehensive notes during appointments so that she can adjust/change the treatment as needed. She gave out a chart to record eating habits and how I felt each day. I have NEVER received such a good feedback mechanism from an MD. A very kind person I would recommend. Office and staff are warm and inviting.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015