Ratings for Dr. Simon Carette

Dr. Carette has been treating me for about 2 years now. He is the most accessible and helpful doctor I have ever had. He is thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

2 years and no result. I am looking for a new rhumatologist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I can't voice a personal opinion of this Dr. because I was never a patient. However, my cousin's husband was/is very ill, & according to his wife (my blood cousin) Dr. Carette was nothing less than FANTASTIC. He was well aware of what was going on with her husband, when other Doctors seemed to be dithering about it. He said he'd like to take over the case, which he did. Now my cousin & her husband feel much more confident about the illness improving whereas before they were nearly giving up hope. Thanks to Dr. Carette for proving excellent care to my cousin-in-law, & for making my cousin feel much better about things.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Doctor Carette is the best! He is knowledgeable, kind and patient. He printed out an article of the condition my mom has to share more information. Moreover, he was open and transparent about any questions we had about her disease. Doctor Carette is amazing and I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Racist doctor. Makescdergatory comments. Talks about paitents . Paitents have no privacy with this man

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Carette has no ethicsc. He put my petsonal ingormation on internet without my consent. His conduct will result in another laesuit

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Cartette was fantastic. He spent extra time with me and fully assesed me and my condition top to bottom. I can not imagine anyone leaving a bad review. You are with the best of the best here.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Carette is an excellent doctor, I would recommend him in a heart beat. He listened patiently and thoroughly examined me to figure out what was going on with me. His assistant Stephanie who examined me first before the doctor saw me was very good she listened to everything I has to say and examined me thoroughly. Very good experience with both of them.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Horrible experience after waiting an hour. Dr. Carette's assistant spoke with me but she wasn't really listening and wouldn't take the time to look at the reports I brought. Then dr Carette came in and she gave him a summary of our discussion but she kept getting the information wrong so I had to keep correcting her. Then without examining me or looking at my files, he gave a diagnosis that I believe is wrong based on her summary!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

My husband got this rash on his legs that spread quickly and we couldn't get this resolved. A few trips to the Emergency room and this doctor at emerg at Stevenson Memorial referred us to Dr. Alam in Barrie...Oh man what a joke! she took a biopsy and sent it away and said it wasn't immune but could be cancer! so ya.....after the panic set in, we waited for weeks....eventually after months of waiting we were referred to Dr. Carette. The first time went we waited a very long time....but when we finally went in....after all the doctors we saw that did nothing...we were very frustrated..he took the time to find out all about him, history...everything! it took over an hour...then he did all kinds of special blood work, checked thoroughly for blood cancers, everything! did his own 8 month blood work and told him he had a form of vasculitus...that will appear and told us how to treat it...he is amazing, he is thorough, very nice and pleasant to deal with...would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Great West
Healthchoice
Phcs
Umr
Wps Health Insurance (Wps)