Ratings for Dr. Simon Carette

He's been treating my Lupus for many years, great knowledge. Lorenza

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Who he thinks he is to raise his voice like that. Old doctors like who are out of date should retire. He belittle me so much. ..you PIECE OF HUMAN GARBAGE ...

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Time for this man to retire. He is too lazy and does not show any interest when a patient have multiple autoimmune disorders.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Wonderful doctor. Very thoughtful informed and sympathetic. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Dr. Carette has been treating me for about 2 years now. He is the most accessible and helpful doctor I have ever had. He is thoughtful, caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

2 years and no result. I am looking for a new rhumatologist.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I can't voice a personal opinion of this Dr. because I was never a patient. However, my cousin's husband was/is very ill, & according to his wife (my blood cousin) Dr. Carette was nothing less than FANTASTIC. He was well aware of what was going on with her husband, when other Doctors seemed to be dithering about it. He said he'd like to take over the case, which he did. Now my cousin & her husband feel much more confident about the illness improving whereas before they were nearly giving up hope. Thanks to Dr. Carette for proving excellent care to my cousin-in-law, & for making my cousin feel much better about things.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Doctor Carette is the best! He is knowledgeable, kind and patient. He printed out an article of the condition my mom has to share more information. Moreover, he was open and transparent about any questions we had about her disease. Doctor Carette is amazing and I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Racist doctor. Makescdergatory comments. Talks about paitents . Paitents have no privacy with this man

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr Carette has no ethicsc. He put my petsonal ingormation on internet without my consent. His conduct will result in another laesuit

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017