Ratings for Dr. Aaron Lindzon

We have been visiting Dr. Lindzon since 2006. We found him as a very knowledgeable doctor who diagnosis the cause of illness correctly, he listen the details with patience. We recommend him highly as a pediatrics.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

If you want a Dr for your child who is punctual this is the Dr for you. But that is all you will get. He made incorrect diagnosis and incorrect prescription that could permanently change my child's life. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Always easy to get a hold of. If you call in the morning there are always same day appts. I've never waited to get an appt and have never waited for than 5 min after my scheduled appt time. Great advise. So happy we chose him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

We recently brought our new born to see Dr. Lindzon and he is he extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is very kind and makes us feel at ease as new parents. He's always on time and that's definitely a bonus for us when we sometimes have a screaming baby on hand. His staff is lovely as well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Always on time, super smart . I never see a doctor so caring and kind to child, the moment my son felt uncomfortable with the exam he stop and listen to child , so emphatatic. Very supportive and kind

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Lindzon is very intelligent and personable. He's been the doctor my kids for over a decade.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Lindzon is knowledgeable and helpful. His staff are friendly and professional. He is punctual and organized. However, it is difficult to get an appoint. Hence, (unfortunately) we had to change Doctors. His system to make appointments for older children should be adjusted.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable, caring and incredibly punctual!,,

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

My boys are 10 and 12 now and have been clients since they were born! He's a great doctor - knowledgeable, great with the kids, on time and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Definitely a great doctor. His appontments run on time!! So you can be in and out very quickly. I always leave feeling confident after any appointment.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016