Ratings for Dr. Aaron Lindzon

We recently brought our new born to see Dr. Lindzon and he is he extremely professional and knowledgeable. He is very kind and makes us feel at ease as new parents. He's always on time and that's definitely a bonus for us when we sometimes have a screaming baby on hand. His staff is lovely as well. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Always on time, super smart . I never see a doctor so caring and kind to child, the moment my son felt uncomfortable with the exam he stop and listen to child , so emphatatic. Very supportive and kind

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. Lindzon is very intelligent and personable. He's been the doctor my kids for over a decade.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Lindzon is knowledgeable and helpful. His staff are friendly and professional. He is punctual and organized. However, it is difficult to get an appoint. Hence, (unfortunately) we had to change Doctors. His system to make appointments for older children should be adjusted.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Very knowledgeable, caring and incredibly punctual!,,

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

My boys are 10 and 12 now and have been clients since they were born! He's a great doctor - knowledgeable, great with the kids, on time and a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Definitely a great doctor. His appontments run on time!! So you can be in and out very quickly. I always leave feeling confident after any appointment.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Lindzon is a great pediatrician. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr Aaron is a great doctor. The clinic is hard to get a hold of, the appointment system needs to be adjusted hence I had to change pediatricians.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr Lindzon and his staff are wonderful with my children. His appointments always run on time and I never feel rushed. He does phone consultations if you pay the annual fee and his staff always return messages promptly.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016