Ratings for Dr. Stanley S. Herr

Terrible office staff! Receptionist is downright rude along with being totally unhelpful. Lazy lazy lazy! The Drs. Assistant, Maria, never gets back to you but when you ask the Office Manager for help, claims she did. Extremely frustrating to deal with. The receptionist and Maria seem very unhappy with their jobs and will make you suffer for it. Would let Dr. Herr know but no way to get to tell him without making an appointment & don't intend to return there. Find another Doctor's office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

A very nice and professional Dr. However, he misdiagnosed my condition. I saw the Dr. for shortness of breath. He concluded I had asthma and prescribed an inhaler. Weeks went by and my condition continued. I went back to him and he sent me in for a PFT and chest x-rays. He said the x-rays were clear...I found this strange as one lung was shorter than the other. The PFT showed I lost up to 50% lung capacity. I went directly to a specialist who diagnosed me with a paralyzed hemidiaphragm and an upside down stomach in my chest cavity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

A very caring physician that takes time to talk to you and explain what's going on! You feel he treats the whole patient not just the ailment. A very wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2005

Dr. Stanley S. Herr's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1975)