Ratings for Dr. Joseph Kittinger III

I would avoid this doctor like the plague. I went to the office after I had been belching all day every day for nearly a week. First I saw a PA who had no idea what was wrong with me but set me up for an endoscopy, which I had to wait a week for, so I spent another week belching all day every day, which let me tell you is not only embarassing it's quite painful. Dr. Kittinger performed my Endoscopy and I found him to be a condescending a**hole who didn't seem to care in the least that I had been suffering at that point for nearly two weeks. When my Endoscopy was clear rather than discussing possibilities with me he simply decided the belching was because I was swallowing too much air. He didn't take into account that I have Systemic Lupus, which leaves me at risk for organ failure, dismissed the possibility that I could have an infection and told me that since I'd had my Gall Bladder removed it wasn't possible that I had Gall Stones again. Well guess what, I got a second opinion and it turns out it is possible to get Gall Stones even after you've had your Gall Bladder removed. Lastly, after dismissing me with the easiest diagnosis he could come up with his office never followed up wih me for any type of treatment. Do yourself a favor...steer clear!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

Wonderful doctor. I have been a patient of his since 1989 and he is my hero!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Very Considerateery. Very knowledgable. Saves alot of lives.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2007

Dr. Joseph Kittinger III's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1980)