Ratings for Dr. Colin Sutton

One of the best Doctors. Ever.He takes the time to really listen and has one's best interests He dosen't just listen to your concerns and shove a perscription at you.He dosen't look at you and say oh you have ------.he does the appropiate test to try and rule out serious medical conditions. It is so nice to have a doctor who really cares for his patients . Thank You Dr.Sutton Thank you for your kindness ,caring and making the public feel like they matter.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Probably the best doctor I have ever seen. I was visiting from another province when I got really sick, and he was by far way better than any doctor I've ever seen at home. Very thorough!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

One of the best doctors I have ever seen! Listened to my concerns about not wanting to be exposed to radiation from x-ray or CT scan because of attempting pregnancy. He said it would only be a last resort and in the end I didn't have to have it!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

A huge loss to Aberdeen Hospital ER, we wish you well but you are missed!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

Dr. Sutton helped me at Cobequid this week. He restored my faith in the medical profession after a horrible experience/substandard care that resulted in tragic consequences. The most empathetic/relatable doctor I have ever met. Treats everyone with the same standard of care and explains and engages the patient. He is an asset because a doctor like this who takes a decent history and listens to the patient saves more lives and quickly accesses possible medical angles to help the patient. Thank-you Dr Sutton. This experience really showed me how the other experience did not come close to the care/treatment that I deserved. Your patients are lucky to have you and I will never forget you.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Absolute best experience with a doctor ever; he was professional, caring, and best of all, he didn't treat me as if I were emotionally and intellectually incapable of dealing with my situation. He is a wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Even in the busy Cobequid ER Dr Sutton made me feel like I was the only patient there. Calm soothing vocal tone. Does great job of explaining what he is about to do and why. Great multi-tasker. Really wish he was MY G.P! :)

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

I wish we had more like Dr. Sutton.Excellent Dr. , I wish I had him for a family Dr.(I have had no Dr. for a year now)

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Sutton is a awesome doctor. I ended up in the ER with a very bad stiff neck, and although he couldn't explain why, he made sure that I was taken care off and took special precautions to make sure nothing would hurt my unborn son! Very pleasant, kind, puts a patient at ease!! Wonderful Doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Thanks to Dr. Sutton I found out why I was loosing my vision. He was very caring and wasted no time in getting me to a specialist. He is a great listener and we are lucky to have him at out emerg.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010