Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Warhaftig

Best doctor I have ever had in 63 years. He very much cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Warhaftig is very informative and courteous. In the office, he explains everything to my satisfaction, making me feel comfortable and well cared for. He is a great example to his profession and medicine in general.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Might be good for routine office calls, but anything more serious, find another doctor. I know more people who experienced bad results once they got to the hospital with his advice.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Warhaftig was the worst doctor I have ever been to. Very unprofessional. I asked him a question, which apparently he thought was dumb. He laughed and sarcastically answered my question in a mean tone, which upset me greatly. I will never come back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

The only bad thing I have to say about Dr. Warhaftig is that when you go to him expect to wait and wait and wait. BUT, that is because he is a popular doctor because of how good he is, and because he listens to his patients. He is known to be too chatty sometimes, hence the waiting, but there has only been a handful of times where he has not given me a lot of time. Normally, his jovial self comes in and you immediately feel better. His personality is contagious. He knows what he is doing and gets to know his patients very well -- in the sense of him basically knowing what I'm going to say before I say it. He not only takes time to listen to patients concerns, but he gives his undivided attention (normally...like I said, he's a big talker!) But still, I can talk with him about anything!! He stays up-to-date on medical conditions and if something comes up (like my rare genetic disorder) that he isn't familiar with, he researches it while you are there in his office!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

An awesome doctor. Like others have said, he is funny, personable and listens to you. Plus he's extremely bright and up-to-date on health matters. I can't say good enough things about this guy.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Dr. Warhaftig is the best doctor I have ever had. He was recommended to me by a coworker at New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Every time I visited his office he was kind, warm and made me feel as if I had his undivided attention. His sense of humor is great, too. I work around doctors, and not many are as relatable and down to earth as he is. He always gave me a chance to describe from my own body's perspective what didn't feel right/well. Many doctors are quick to cut short or dismiss this step in patient care, but Dr. Warhaftig always heard me out. I have since moved from the area and I greatly miss being one of his patients. I would highly, highly recommend him to anyone. Wonderful doctor, excellent care!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr.Warhaftig has been my physician for about 2 years. He is absolutely the best doctor I have ever visited. He always gives me his undivided attention,listens to my concerns,and answers my questions. His bedside manner is exceptional. He is conversational, warm, friendly, and makes you feel very comfortable when discussing symptoms and ailments that may be uncomfortable to discuss. His sense of humor puts one at ease,and you feel that he's on your level.I recently became very sick,very unexpectedly, requiring immediate treatment. He went above and beyond (at least compared to any doctor I have ever visited)and provided me with the best treatment and care possible.Rarely does one leave a drs. visit feeling they have had their questions answered,feel confident about their treatment, and feel their physician actually cares about them. Dr.Warhaftig is that doctor & I recommend him to everyone. He's an exceptional physician and I will never see another physician but him. He's that good.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Great doctor, I believe the best doctor I've had! Always does whatever he can to help make my visit a good one and has a vast knowledge in the field. He's been a big help to me and I would tell anyone who needs a new doctor to give him a try.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey L. Warhaftig's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal